Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm... Inserting that upgrade for 2.0 will cause all other mods to not work. SRB2CB, CineBlast, Kart, Riders, SRB2Plus, etc. will not work with that opengl... Trust me, i had to redownload 2.0's opengl just to play srb2kart again...

EDIT: Not exactly... I have found another source on 4shared (ugh...), by searching for md2s, you can find an entire collection of srb2 2.0's models from Jeck, which includes models from what is now his 2.0 archives, and also has the final update models. This also supports every Kart model that Jeck released on the forums... If the birdie followers were included...

Last edited:
Hey, can someone help me? I can't seem to figure out how to use the classic models...

I'm downloading it, but it just says SONIC.MD2 and it's exactly the same as the one already in the regular MD2's.

First off, there is a tutorial within the description of this thread. Secondly, you're in the wrong thread as there is a 2.1 thread of this as of now.
But to be helpful, it looks like you're trying to use the old Sonic Generations Model while you have the newest one on top. Simply rename the MD2 and its .png, and assign a character to that MD2's name instead of Sonic.md2. Try names like OldSonic.md2 or ClassicSonic.md2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back