I wanna be the guy <----Insane game

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBlazer

For the lulz
Hey guys. I just wanted to let you guy in on an insanely impossible game called "I wanna be the guy". I don't know if you guys heard of it but if you have, let the people who don't know how haaaard it is. Here is the homepage. http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Good luck.

Reply if you've tried it and let me know if you've banged your head on your computer or launched your monitor out the window. :P

The clouds part right? That part is baaaad. Lol. It's really frustrating at first. I got that part easy though now.

I got fairly far in this game, but I don't really care for it. Unlike most other games that have high difficulty levels, this one is just plain repetition and memorizing. After a certain point, my feelings of annoyance overcame my curiousity to continue playing and see what was next, so I stopped. Maybe I'll give it another go when I have more time on my hands. But I really do enjoy the references to other classic video games.

I'd just like to clarify; I got through it just after mentioning this. And I went Down, not up. Didn't realize that shootable spike was there. I've started over since then on hard mode, and have beaten Giant Mike Tyson and Mecha Birdo.

Well it doesn't matter to me because I've never seen it and this one is already made unless you show the topic link and mods or admins or whatever are willing to delete this topic which I doubt both is going to happen. So yeah...

But otherwise this game is too much. I've seen videos on youtube...and man it's crazy. Look for a guy named KyperTrast and look at his runs on this game. He is unhuman.

Prime 2.0 said:
I'd just like to clarify; I got through it just after mentioning this. And I went Down, not up. Didn't realize that shootable spike was there. I've started over since then on hard mode, and have beaten Giant Mike Tyson and Mecha Birdo.
Thats not Mike Tyson! Thats MR.T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back