Item/HUD/etc. Sprite replacement wad. (sprite_update_x.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link updated, and my be the last one, I don't know yet...

Turret fire shots have been edited abit and something else.

Link updated, spike ball sprites were not added, and currently I have to redownload SRB2 because I think I might of placed the sprites in the srb2.srb. -_-

A. That sux.
B. Keep going, Shields reccommended for the next upgrade.
3.(lol) YOU JUST SCORED 1337000000 POINTS ON THE ****IN-A METER! *shot*

Ok, bump.

I curretnly have a update of this, the stuff changed is the shields, item boxes, and the checkpoints.

However, due to my internet being down, I am unable to put an updated verison.

Unless I can transfer the file into a school computer from my house, I could post an updated link, but was is it called? I heard it was called a flash driver...

(This post was made in school.)

SonicX8000 said:
Unless I can transfer the file into a school computer from my house, I could post an updated link, but was is it called? I heard it was called a flash driver...
You mean, flash drive? It's also called a memory stick, though.

Ok, the topic has come back form the dead, current updates are the night hoop sprites, the thrown rings, and changed the PAUSE abit, it was saying PAVSE instead of PAUSE.

... Bwahaha.. SonixX8000 you might wanna fix the first post, SRB2 lacks "invisible" as an monitor ability thing, "invincible" is what you want.

Another update, currently, I have to thank Senku for helping fix this up, and for a new spike ball sprite.

I have made some changes to the crosshairs for Match, CTF, Tag, etc.

However, my internet is down and also... my computer's montier is broken, it is cracked inside and unable to display anything, all it displays is a white screen with some cracks and with little red/green lines going like this ||||.

I don't know when I will get a new moniter, so this will have to be set to pending.

(Question: Do you lose any files from the moniter or is it just the harddrive that keeps them?)

*Post was made in school.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back