Sonic Adventure 2 Dreancast Extra menu ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic234

What is the Extra menu on Sonic Adventure 2 dreamcast ?
And where can i download the events for the extra menu ?

Sonic234 said:
What is the Extra menu on Sonic Adventure 2 dreamcast ?
And where can i download the events for the extra menu ?
Extra Menu? I don't recall one, unless you mean Extra Story (Last Story) in which you get by beating the game with both Hero and Dark. There is also an extra stage that you can unlock by earing all 180 emblems. If there is an Extra Menu though, do you mind telling me where you might have heard that from? I can research it for you if you want.

Extra menu... I think it said Events on it or something. The only event I can play is the omochao race course. Just go to the SA2 online thing.

If it's the one that I'm thinking of, it's just at the menu that says single player, 2p, options, and the other stuff. Do you have the dreamcast version?

Chao Freak 1 said:
If it's the one that I'm thinking of, it's just at the menu that says single player, 2p, options, and the other stuff. Do you have the dreamcast version?
Yes why?

You mean the hidden secretary theme? All you have to do is go to the theme select, then circle the control stick clockwise untill you hear a chime.

Oh thats what you mean! You can download the character themes off of the official dreamcast website, and a cool halloween, and christmas theme. If you download those, go to 2p, and the character icons will be turned into jack o' lanterns, or christmas trees. Your characters will have a costume to match the holiday. I love Sonic in his little pumpkin costume! Hehe. It's so funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back