The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, Eggman has never Roboticized anything until Sonic Chronicles. Putting animals into robots to power them up like batteries isn't Roboticizing things.

Perhaps he is the Robotnik from SATAM.

Master Robotnik, I will not call you by these following names, Robuttnik, Eggman, Dr. Dorkface or anything else that may insult you.

Stop your inane squabbling over which Robotnik I am, does it really matter? For they are actors and animations.

Link Mah Boi said:
Dr.Robotnik! What about the Hedgehog? Haawwhaawwcaaaacaaaaaw!
Why does the same failed creation keep appearing? I removed you from service years ago! Now stop talking, better yet, remove the circuits from your mainframe.

Nomekop said:
If I am robotizied may I retain my shape along with aqua.
Why is it you free humans ask such inane questions? Of course not, you're a generic humanoid animal. I would rather turn you into an SDURF than put up with that. Disgusting.

That aside, you won't have free will by the time I'm done with you anyway, so it won't matter if you retain your old, inefficient, shape.

raymandude said:
Illiterate gibberish
No.

uhm, I'm having second thoughts about being whats it called cized, I atleast want to have free will enough to be able to go on a sugar rush and be a super hyper crawla!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! that would be fun, running through me chasing sonic him dieng over and over until he has but -1 continues!!! btw ivo, can i be this?
Meristation_sonicheroes10.jpg

ah yes. hasn't anyone ever noticed the flaws the dude stated in the levels regarding design and security happen in some sonic games and cartoons?

So some harebrained scientist comes on here calling himself Dr. Robotnik, and he thinks he can get away with making such demands to the community and enslaving the members? Reality check: Robotnik has not once achieved anything that Sonic and co. cannot follow up with their own victory.

I will try to answer your civil suggestions as best I can, but I'll ignore the useless prattle about robotocization... You are not going to take over the world, the users that would worship you would just as soon follow the next "eggman" to come.

1) Unless you've missed the memo, the old model did not have strong enough treads to support the crawla and considering there's not much left of Greenflower, it was pointless to waste the resources on keeping a gun mounted. All that's important is that they can keep an eye on Sonic for you, don't expect to be able to kill him so far from your base...

2) Once again, this is rather far out from your base. Getting the slimer and submarine from the techno hill base is one thing, but where are you going to get the wrecking ball... You were still enormously fat in the Greenflower boss, and your weapons were still pathetic, so that's accurate enough for me.

3) Apparently you were not quite finished with said "slab" of metal by the time Sonic got there, but realistically... if you blocked off that entrance, Sonic would have found another way in. PS: Don't put much faith in Dr. Wily, he's been defeated more times than even you have.... by some little robot using his own weapons against him!

4) That's not really our fault, you may want to check your ranks of robots again... There used to be more machines guarding the castle, maybe one of your lackeys had other 'plans'. As for the dining room table, I sympathize, but don't you eat at your desk while coming up with eeeevil schemes anyway?

5) Do note that you do need Eggrock to still be functional as a factory/WMD, and besides what are the chances of a small animal passing through the internals of your factory without you knowing? (given your reputation, very likely, but hey!)

As for "out of character", you do have so many personalities that its rather hard to see how to represent you properly... but the hard truth is that nobody really cares how the antagonist feels about his role in the game. I don't recall Bowser being consulted for each Mario game... we appreciate your input, but you're gonna be defeated at the end of the game anyway so just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Have a nice day, and give my regards to Sonic!

Hmm, a fellow intellectual who so wishes to deny my ideals? Very well then, a battle of wits it is then.

1) I suppose you are getting "game logic" and "Evil Genius 101" mixed up. A good evil villain should attempt to remove the hero at the first available point, for example, setting Angel Island Zone on fire. However, while my invasion has only just begun during the events of Greenflower Zone, I may as well make the most of a bad situation, hmm?

2) Honestly, Greenflower Zone isn't very far from Techno Hill and I have been able to move a small army of Crawlas and my personal egg mobile to that location. Do you really think it will be difficult to bring just a wrecking ball on a chain that fits INSIDE the egg mobile?

3) Of course I'm not putting faith in Dr. Wily! I just acquire indestructible metals from him, the metool material is quite useful.

4) The very GATE is opening, no matter how you tried to avoid the matter at hand this dire error cannot be avoided! Why should I merely allow these ridiculous animals into my fortress? And there is no chance of a minion having 'other' plans, I remove their free will and turn them into robots for a reason you know. What a preposterous idea, my own minions working against me...

5) Of course it's going to remain a functional Weapon of Mass Destruction. My idea was to put a large room with a single, very fast, crusher in it, fast enough so that no blue speedy hedgehog could pass through, also I would reinforce all the walls to prevent Echidnas from punching inconvient holes and block all exits (aside from the entrance, from which they enter) to stop foxes from flying away. Removing all of the other traps for extra factory space. Those Eggman Monitors don't make themselves, you know.

1) Well, making the best of a bad situation probably wouldn't even stop a kid kicking a football

2) I have to agree with you there.

3) Same.

4) I freaking know. Either you really messed up fortress design or somewhere along the line, a minion of yours kept free will.

5) It's obvious a forth hero able to penetrate your defences will come along then, haven't you learned from other villains?

Uhm, The Only reason I have been going through and playing this game is to get to your fortress, and to signup to be a robot! YAY!!!!!! Btw dr. I.R, do you like pie?

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
4) The very GATE is opening, no matter how you tried to avoid the matter at hand this dire error cannot be avoided! Why should I merely allow these ridiculous animals into my fortress?
Well, the "Evil Genius" argument for changing this element of level design has already been presented, but we seem to be missing the "Game Logic" argument. I do agree that going in the front door is lame. Going in through a side passage would be much more rewarding, but only if the player can actually tell that it's a side passage.

That said, I recall that there's a wall of wood which looks suspiciously like a door at the beginning of CEZ2, so the player has to fall down through the floor which lies in disrepair. While it seems Robotnik can compensate for his front door issues with a second security lock, he just can't find good help these days! An airbase would be so much more practical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back