The Final Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
[spoiler:745f375fcd]Up and down keys steer the vertical direction of the missile, left and right control the horizontal. Jump off to a nearby platform before the missile hits Black Robotnik or you're toast.[/spoiler:745f375fcd]
I know, but I fail at pulling it off.

EDIT:
[spoiler:745f375fcd]I just beat the boss for the first time. My problem is that I am unable to jump off before hitting Eggman. But I just realized that the hit progress is saved if you die, so I can just die once and then beat him. Now I'll start playing through ERZ at once and beat this beast of a game.[/spoiler:745f375fcd]

And how do we know that Eggscalibur is CEZ's boss. Is it an unlockable?

SpiritCrusher said:
EDIT:
[spoiler:0ca2dba99b]I just beat the boss for the first time. My problem is that I am unable to jump off before hitting Eggman. But I just realized that the hit progress is saved if you die, so I can just die once and then beat him. Now I'll start playing through ERZ at once and beat this beast of a game.[/spoiler:0ca2dba99b]

[spoiler:0ca2dba99b]Wait, what? Every time I've died, I've had to start at square one and try to him him eight times again.

I've only been able to defeat him once, in Time Attack as Tails. You've gotta be careful about using him, though. Hit that fly button too much, and you go floating helplessly into space, or right into the path of Eggman's Goo Gun.[/spoiler:0ca2dba99b]

Eggscalibur's position in the DB config is a placeholder, yes. It is also commented out in later revisions. You should actually all go to the announcement and redownload the config. Some stuff has been fixed recently.

Walan said:
SpiritCrusher said:
EDIT:
[spoiler:f4e3a9701f]I just beat the boss for the first time. My problem is that I am unable to jump off before hitting Eggman. But I just realized that the hit progress is saved if you die, so I can just die once and then beat him. Now I'll start playing through ERZ at once and beat this beast of a game.[/spoiler:f4e3a9701f]

[spoiler:f4e3a9701f]Wait, what? Every time I've died, I've had to start at square one and try to him him eight times again.

I've only been able to defeat him once, in Time Attack as Tails. You've gotta be careful about using him, though. Hit that fly button too much, and you go floating helplessly into space, or right into the path of Eggman's Goo Gun.[/spoiler:f4e3a9701f]

[spoiler:f4e3a9701f]Yes, I practised it in multiplayer. I realized now that it restarts in single player, but I've beaten it anyways. And yes, Tails can be a bit slippery. I beat him as Knux, because you can glide to correct your movement.[/spoiler:f4e3a9701f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back