How much do you like Sonic Robo Blast 2

How much do you like Sonic Robo Blast 2?

• I like it a lot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it a little.

• I hate it a little

• I hate it a lot!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAD master said:
..so tired..... *looks over there* ...bed.... *pulls off sheets, uncovering all sorts of stuff* ...not if it was the last bed on earth. *walks off*

You should come up with your own stuff instead coping off a TV show named Ed,Edd,And Eddy. :lol:

I like it a lot, most of the time I'm on it till like 3-4 in the morning.

I'm getting a little annoyed with the online play recently as all of the servers are mostly normal level co-ops, I find them insanely boring, I might as well just play normal 1 player, but I've already done it a million times, I always enjoy other co-ops in different levels though. And the other 4 servers aren't accessible as I don't have the wads for them, which is my fault, but if it weren't for those co-ops.

I get a bit annoyed with people who host servers with the titles, "join and have fun everyone!" Or "for everyone, lets go!" and then it turns out they have disabled wad downloading and I can't get in, its completely misleading.

My accuracy has been decreasing dramatically for the past 2 weeks, when the game gets a bit hectic someone can stand 2 centimetres away from my face I can spastically fire the only 4 rings I have around them, and then they'd kill me, I miss my skills, I want my skills back.

It could be better, in my opinion, if people would actually download most wad files/mods to play with other people.

But, that's why we have server download.

0000004iamcryfh8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back