How much do you like Sonic Robo Blast 2

How much do you like Sonic Robo Blast 2?

• I like it a lot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it a little.

• I hate it a little

• I hate it a lot!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
arnold_the_bartender said:
It's so awesome, that I stayed up until 4 in the morning on net play.

Man I could not stay up that late, maybe 10:00pm.

Anyways, about fangames, yes, most Sonic fangames we're a bit crappy like the Sonic Chaos series (apart from Ultimate Sonic chaos) somehow I enjoyed that.

HYPERKNUX said:

Man I could not stay up that late, maybe 10:00pm.

Anyways, about fangames, yes, most Sonic fangames we're a bit crappy like the Sonic Chaos series (apart from Ultimate Sonic chaos) somehow I enjoyed that.
When I played other Fan games, they usaly suck....

Allot of other fan games suck. Sonic Action is kinda fun though. and sonic time attacked. And SRBTGF...then ther-*killed by shadow saying "chao-allsonicfreak94'sdead!"

Yeah its ok but the thing I hate most is:

Lag
Failures
Restarting the game when server shuts down because I have wads.
When people add sucky wads.
NOOBZ!

The thing I like is:

Online play
Coop mode
Super/Hyper Sonic!
Cool guys that play like the Admins or other famous people I know.

I'll Begin said:
I did that once, until like 7. - 7 p.m. or 7 a.m.?

Who stays up that late on netgames? Usually I see no more servers after like 7 p.m. :|

Now, that scares me. 10 people saying they're whole life.
I wouldn't even say that even though I play it a lot. I play 5 hours straight
alone since. It's like I got banned because I can't join servers because I need a certain file.

EDIT: Had run-on sentence.
EDIT2: Had to correct sentence, didn't make sense.
EDIT3: Changed Grammar.

I started to play this game in December 2006. Its good because its real competitive when it comes to a good match of CTF or match. This is the first game I played where first person shooting is nothing but skills unlike halo. You can go a whole match without getting hit. And its not possible to not get shot in halo.

I like it alot but not if it consist of my life. There are other games 2 play anyway. But still it is the best sonic game i came across.

Hehe, never say somebody's grammar sucks if you can't even spell grammar right. I see it a lot from newer people.

Aside from that, SRB2 is fun, but that sometimes depends. If there aren't any good wads released or to be tested, it can get kinda boring. See, playing every gametype and every level once a day is kinda...boring. It also depends on who you're playing with. You have people that race trough the level in coop, people that play coop the way it should be and talk now and then, people that do nothing but talking, and people that can't talk and take about 5 minutes to finish GFZ1.

Really, I'd rather be people like HyperKnux, Camo man, Ree-c or whatever than with being with a so called dupersonic21494, or a n00b that doesn't know how to rename him/herself, and is just called "player 2/3/4/5/291884/6/etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Sorry to keep you waiting, I was playing SRB2 in wireframe mode.
I made a rhyme.

Note: That's a fake image.

I like it a whole lot! I once played a netgame for 24 HOURS STRAIGHT.

..so. tired..... *looks over there* ...bed.... *pulls off sheets, uncovering all sorts of stuff* ...not if it was the last bed on earth. *walks off*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back