Sonic Xtreme Ring + Enemy Sprites, + new character WAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

Download is in my sig.

The Ring Sprites for Sonic Xtreme were 16 frames, while SRB2's were 24, so I had to fit it, it may look choppy, but its the best you can get. Also made Red Xtreme Rings Sprites!

The Enemy WAD replaces ALL of the SRB2 enemy sprites with enemies from Sonic Xtreme. The sprite that replaces the SKIM enemy was just a bunch of Bombers recolored blue bunched up together. Theres a problem with this WAD though, the Dingo(Crawla) and Litebug(BUZZ) sprites seem to move around strangly when they face east.... This could be an bug in SRB2, or the WAD(don't see how it could be the WAD though).

You've may of downloded my xtreme.wad already, but I've made an even better version(xtremesonic.wad), that has the sprites placed up higher that so Sonic's shoes don't go though the floors(sometimes they do, but normal Sonic's shoes would also go just as low). Also resized some sprites to correct sizes, and even replaced some sprites. Delete your old one,
and replace it with this.

xtremeshot8tm.png

Sonic standing, with the Bomber Repacing the Jetty-Syn-Bomber, the Balldron replacing the Jetty-Syn-Gunner, the Dingos replacing the Crawlas, and the Xtreme Ring sprites.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FIRST PACK LISTED ON THE UPLOADING SITE! It had some errors I didn't fix, so don't download it.

Um...Last I checked you didn't make any of the things in that wad pack, you just renamed them. I had all of these things before you joined the message boards...give credit to the people that put all these things together. You just ripped them from other wads.

Zeshiro said:
Um...Last I checked you didn't make any of the things in that wad pack, you just renamed them. I had all of these things before you joined the message boards...give credit to the people that put all these things together. You just ripped them from other wads.

The Rings and Enemies ones were made from scatch... Using Ross Harris's sprites. Crirs Senn uploaded the Ring sprites for me just yesterday, so don't call me a stealer. The Character however, is an edit of xtreme.wad, though this version has better sprite placement, and in the MAINCFG file, I credited whoever made the orinigal version of it(don't know who he is, but I think he made ristar.wad).

FireLaserbeam said:
Zeshiro said:

The Rings and Enemies ones were made from scatch... Using Ross Harris's sprites. Crirs Senn uploaded the Ring sprites for me just yesterday, so don't call me a stealer. The Character however, is an edit of xtreme.wad, though this version has better sprite placement, and in the MAINCFG file, I credited whoever made the orinigal version of it(don't know who he is, but I think he made ristar.wad).

JTE's pad (JTEsPad.wad) for SRB2 1.08 had those enemy sprites. So even if you did do them from scratch, it was done before you. And I'm sure as hell I've seen those rings before. :?

Link to JTE's enemy one? This replaces ALL enemies, so use mine anyway(though I still don't know what bugs up Dingo and Litebug).

Its for 1.08, so forget about it. Mine works with 1.09 anyway. Plus, I looked through it, and only three enemies are replaced anyway, wheres mine replaces ALL of the enemies.

Say, not bad. I actually like this. You might wanna fix the Dingo's though. They're a bit off from the side. Not the actual sprites, but the placement is of in their frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back