Modern Vector

FabulousNinji

I do things, I guess
"Find the computer room!"

The loud, brash head honcho and muscle of Team Chaotix, Vector the Crocodile, joins the race, sporting his modern appearance. Due to his (very) large size, he has a weight of 9 and a speed of 4. While his weight does make maneuvering a bit difficult, it also makes him very hard to knock around.

Vector's sprites were made by me and his voice clips come from Sonic Heroes.

EDIT: This character was made before I had any knowledge of the 1.0.2 update. My bad!

v2.0
Skin name has been changed to modern-vector to avoid conflicting with the bonuschars version of Vector.

v1.0
Initial release.

Attachments

• vector1.gif
    vector1.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 2,463
  • vector2.gif
    vector2.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,393
  • vector3.gif
    vector3.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 906
  • vector4.gif
    vector4.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 929
  • KC_Vector-v2.zip
    551.8 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:
Oh wow, him big. Welcome to releases! Though, I suggest specifying its modern Vector, since bonuschars uses classic Vector, so it may leave people confused when they see the topic title.

Oh wow, him big. Welcome to releases! Though, I suggest specifying its modern Vector, since bonuschars uses classic Vector, so it may leave people confused when they see the topic title.

Oh shoot, thanks for telling me! I actually made this character before I knew about 1.0.2, so that's totally on my part. I've updated it so that it won't conflict with the bonuschars version.

This is really well made and fantastically on-model to Vector. I hope it doesn't go overlooked just because another Vector is in bonuschars!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back