[Open Assets] Unleashed Speed Bar

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonixox

Grr...
Like the Title says,This is a Script that counts your Speed by Frames,It increase when you get faster.
Note:This is not based of any kind on red the fox's Speed-O-Meter.
Have Fun,:D.

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,611
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,418
  • srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,072
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,017
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 963
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 950
  • Unleashedspeedbar.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,956
Last edited:
This is a nice little HUD addition that doesn't seem to get in the way.

It'd be nice to see it max out at higher speeds though, 90 would be a more reasonable amount, as that is the max speed from spindash.

Don't know if this is intentional or not but the Speed Bar appears in NiGHTS mode. Other than that the HUD looks really good.

This is a nice little HUD addition that doesn't seem to get in the way.

It'd be nice to see it max out at higher speeds though, 90 would be a more reasonable amount, as that is the max speed from spindash.

Done!Now the max speed is set to 81.

Hey Sonixox can you make it to while charging spindash the speed meter will show with which speed you will realese spindash.

If I were to suggest something by just looking at the screenshots, I think it could benefit from being placed so the bottom-left corner of the speed-bar is either on or 1 (320x200) pixel above the top-left corner of the life icon. But that's just my personal opinion.

If I were to suggest something by just looking at the screenshots, I think it could benefit from being placed so the bottom-left corner of the speed-bar is either on or 1 (320x200) pixel above the top-left corner of the life icon. But that's just my personal opinion.
It's symulates Unleashed one but it should be on bottom of screen but still close to life things for being more like that from unleashed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back