No sound in 2.1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayCee

I can't hear anything, yet the mixer says my volume is turned up all the way and srb2 is making music.
I've re-installed the game yet the Music.dta doesn't seem to be the problem.
How can I fix this?

If the mixer is showing audio playing, then it is probably a problem with your output device.
Try disconnecting and reconnecting the device.

I don't have an output device.
All of my sound is working elsewhere.
The speaker comes from my computer.
SRB2 plays NO SOUND with headphones or without.

There is one silly mistake I made once, have you checked it's not muted in volume mixer?
If not, I don't have a clue what could be wrong with the sound.

Its unmuted. My friend plays SRB2, and when he's on skype, i can hear the volume from his mic. However, my SRB2 is unmuted, loud, yet it does NOT play any sound for me.

Its unmuted. My friend plays SRB2, and when he's on skype, i can hear the volume from his mic. However, my SRB2 is unmuted, loud, yet it does NOT play any sound for me.
Have you checked how your playback devices are configured? The dumbest yet simplest thing is to try to disable everything except the one you want to playback sound from. Here is a screenshot for you in case you don't know how to do this. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43450951/scr10001.png

Did you select "No Sound" in the launcher? I've inadvertently done it a few times when messing with MIDI stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back