md2 converters? solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrzi

My friend force'd me to ask this
can you guys list me some md2 convert/export programs?
i know fragmotion tho, so need to list that up.
It looks perfectly fine when it's textured, but when i convert it to md2, then it turns out like this
Image.jpg

Last edited:
Send Me the Model AS a MD2,with the texture. I will fix it for you. Also I will animate it 4 you if you want.

I can scale it to normal for you.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Just checked it out, Good rip and Super Sonic Frames, But your animating has MUCH to improve. Good start and never take the easy way out!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Just checked it out, Good rip and Super Sonic Frames, But your animating has MUCH to improve. Good start and never take the easy way out!
i like my walking animation, but not running and spinning, well, good thing i made new animation using bagjac's classic sonic model.
Anyway this was lazy work tho.
I appreciate your opinion.

Well... I was Lazy to Scale it actully, Because i Did'nt know How much to scale it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back