I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma TH

So... Ice made a topic, why can't I.
First of all, I forgot my password, and I got a new email, and thanks to ShadowHog, he sent my new password to my new email.
So, whats new?

Akuma TH said:
First of all, I forgot my password, and I got a new email, and thanks to ShadowHog, he sent my new password to my new email.
So, whats new?
Welcome back, all you really missed was all the n00b servers been hosted on the master server......thats about it really

Silent_Snipe said:
Akuma TH said:
So, whats new?
Welcome back, all you really missed was all the n00b servers been hosted on the master server......thats about it really

Is noob really in every posts you have posted.

A lot. Hackers have been roaming around more often, the MS has gone from bad to worse (with the servers and all the dang downtimes), and everyones favorite line, (or mine anyway when it happens), "The n00bs are invading!"

So that's about all, nothing special.

Hi Akuma TH,

Welcome back, \o

So, whats new?

Well......... I would like to invite you to visit my topic where I released an experimental map 1 week ago. No "awesomeness" there. http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=13700

I'm learning SRB2Doom Builder, I'd like you to test it and comment something...

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A lot. Hackers have been roaming around more often.... "The n00bs are invading!"

It's true.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A lot. Hackers have been roaming around more often, the MS has gone from bad to worse (with the servers and all the dang downtimes), and everyones favorite line, (or mine anyway when it happens), "The n00bs are invading!
You mean Ash and Andy, right?
Mystic told me in srb2fun.

Akuma TH said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A lot. Hackers have been roaming around more often, the MS has gone from bad to worse (with the servers and all the dang downtimes), and everyones favorite line, (or mine anyway when it happens), "The n00bs are invading!
You mean Ash and Andy, right?
Mystic told me in srb2fun.

Andy wouldn't have a clue how to do that. Hard to tell with Ash, but I'm sure he's fairly uninterested in Logan's MS, so I wouldn't be so quick to assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back