Controls problem in srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkc

Every time i move my character will move in the opposite direction, sometimes it would just keep moving forward(this mostly leads up to death)and it getting irriatating. Someone help please.(It even types in letters a whole bunch i hate that.)

Well, if you're using something like X-padder(Assuming you're using a controller), that's why you'd see it type random letters. And as for the running around in random directions thing: If you're using a controller, it's most likely axis related. Go to the options, then go to 'Setup Controls', then go to 'Joystick Options', then set the axis. It'll most likely be a bit different per-controller, but here's how it is for me: Y-axis = Forward, and back on the joystick. X-Axis = Left to right on the joystick. And then there's Z-axis, but for my controller, this is for the back triggers, so I'm not going to get into that.

If you're not using a controller, or you're using a controller without a joystick. You might want to check your controls. I can't really help with that.

Note: I am using an Xbox 360 Controller, so it may be different per-controller. If you are still having problems after reading the rest of the post, mess around with the settings a bit.

Sorry if this wasn't all that helpful.

For more information on joysticks, please visit here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back