• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

I'm already way ahead of you though

srb20003.png

I should probably get back to work on this but I'm lazy

Iceman, I have a question. What are you going to do for the tails, keep it frozen with the sprite frames or make the tails animated like in the classic Sonic games?

Last edited:
I have another question, are you going to make Tails's tails stay in place while he rolls and jumps? To emulate the classic?

I have another question, are you going to make Tails's tails stay in place while he rolls and jumps? To emulate the classic?

It would be awesome if he did something for the jumping where the tails aren't on the frames themselves, but follow the frames, kind of like D00D64's Top Hat mod.

It would be awesome if he did something for the jumping where the tails aren't on the frames themselves, but follow the frames, kind of like D00D64's Top Hat mod.

This would look incredibly jarring and would also break in OpenGL.

That post made my day. Those sprites look beautiful. Keep up the awesome work, MotorRoach!!!

This thread is about FUCKING SONIC

Objection.gif

*Desk Slam*

But this is your Sprite Parade, not the Sonic Parade! There is a clear CONTRADICTION. Of a liar. Liar pants on fire.

I really like the sprites of this. I will really enjoy playing as this improved Sonic. I am very hyped about this. You are an awesome spriter MotorRoach!

also why is muscles the steroidna in the first page?

By the looks of it, it seems that Sonic's sprites are staying mostly the same, while Tails is getting a complete redo.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back