I need help with Game Factory & Multimedia Fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to convert a file from The Games Factory 2 into a good EXE file and each time I click on "Build Application" it saids "Not avaiable in this version" Is there any programs that will let me convert a Games Factory 2 file into a EXE file?

Games Factory 2 Registered, Multimedia Fusion 2 Registered.

Well you asked and from the sounds of it you have a trial version.

You don't "convert" a project file into an executable. There is already a runtime executable that is used for all TGF2/MMF2 applications, and the program simply appends the data to the end.

And if the program let you do that in the trial version, then that wouldn't be very restricting now, would it?

It lets me play it while the trial is open (yes your right its the trial) but it won't let me "save as" an EXE. Plus I went through the tutorial about making the Choco-Blast and everything is complete except when the ball falls down it stays down and when I read about it, it doesn't make sense.

If the thing didn't let you test out your game within the editor, then it wouldn't be a very helpful trial now, would it? The point of trial periods is to give you a feel for how the software works, but prevent you from creating final products until you register. A lot of creativity software does this in some form of another, such as limiting image output and/or including a watermark. You do not own the product, so therefore by license you are not permitted to use it for authoring. It is for evaluation use only.

Game Editor trial version does.
It lets you test the games, export them into .exe, save your files.
The only difference between the trial version and the full version is that the full version can also export into versions for Pocket PC, SmartPhone, CellPhones, Linux, etc and you get rid of ads.
Pretty good software =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back