srb20065.png

Single Player or Co-op:

Emerald Start:
srb20066.png

match:

srb20068.png

srb20069.png

srb20071.png

To unlock the Sonic Jump (a kind of level with bouncy fofs) you have to collect all the emeralds.

If you wanna see the pictures of the old stages, then click here.

And it's got animated texture in emerald start and MHZ2, just a little harder Eggman, fixed the old maps and added new music slot:
Code:
TUNES 25

Download Link

Hmm. Just had a go at it, but wasn't sure about some of the levels.. and some music.

Get the emeralds = 0.5/10

Ew, emerald starts ftl. They are just a cheap way of gaining the ultimate power in just a few seconds, and lack a challenge. Not good. Also for the fact that it's so tiny is what is seen as a 1 minute makeover. The only .5 of it is the texture scrolls. It was colourful, and unique color switching, but a bit too bright for my eyes.

Special stage act 1: 4/10

Very flat & bland. Although it's good for a short game of tag. You also have no colormap for some of the slime. The platforms were annoying as hell as it was almost too high for Sonic to get on top, as most of the time I fell off them, trying to find a way to escape which I can't find any escape routes. This level needs more work if it wants a better score.

Special stage act 2: 4/10

Doesn't get more higher score because it's edited from the same stage except you have put extra things into the level. Your colourmap is still broken in one of the sectors in the slime. Save it into the same level instead of making another level of the same thing next time.

Special stage act 3: 2/10

Another.. but not so good update to this stage. It's got lack of design, too flat and bland. And not really much detail, the special rings are so easy to get, it gives unfair advantages to faster players, and players who can basically fly fast to it. Try again next time.

Slippery zone act 1: 2/10

Seriously, you need to work on these levels longer. All it is is a ice rink area, a few hills with toads on, and 4 homing rings and a so easy to get infinite ring in the middle of the platform with rings on the ice.

Slippery zone act 2: 4/10

The level design was better than the first act. But with the *give 100 rings to snowman* is exactly like *give 100 rings to the *coughstrippercough*
The score is based on the level design.

Slippery zone act 3: 5/10

Much better in design. You might want to think about your texture usuage in some of your levels. A bit more design would be nice, and remove the lava to make it an ice level unless it's like a mountain if you know what I mean.

Mechno hill act 1: 3/10

Ok, but your player starts are too high. The level is large, but linear and flat in some design. The pipes were ok. But I think there should be more design, and rings in the level.

Mechno Hill act 2: 3/10

The stage is too small I'm afraid. Although your ideas are not too bad in some bits.

Sonic Jump act 1: 0/10

Sorry.. but do you call this a level?. I suggest scrapping this one and doing it again.

Sonic Jump act 2: Same score as act 1.

Comments the same as the last one.

Sonic Jump act 3: 1/10

Frustrating at the start, and at the end. There isn't any end signs on these stages. But the score means more, but small detail added.

Overall rating: 2/10 You seriously need to make a few levels first *properly* before considoring making a mod. Get rid of some of these levels such as the Sonic Jump ones, and start again. Don't rush the level either, you have the time in the world to do it. Read the wiki to help you too. This mostly goes towards most stages, and the *emerald start* needs to be removed. It's cheap, and unfair as n00bs will only use it for emerald starts.

This is my feedback, and hopefully might help in the future.

Edit: I see, you are Konda. Just noticed, and forgot about that.

Oh, and it says "SONIC JUMP EXAMPLE". I could make better, but this is only an example.
If you wanna know, Hetor has removed his "stripping". And stop calling him a stripper. He has now removed The girl, and changed the name. And for the level design I don't think it's my best. I didn't do it like I wanted to. It's not like me.

Sasa said:
Oh, and it says "SONIC JUMP EXAMPLE". I could make better, but this is only an example.
If you wanna know, Hetor has removed his "stripping". And stop calling him a stripper. He has now removed The girl, and changed the name. And for the level design I don't think it's my best. I didn't do it like I wanted to. It's not like me.

If you actually read my post carefully enough Sasa, it says give 100 rings to the snowman is like giving rings to the *coughstrippercough* not calling him that. Read carefully next time, you might understand easier =/

Hyperknux, if you wanna know, Konda GOT my permission to make maps for my gametype and use HWH0892-styled "by insert_name_here".

And Konda, are you going to complete Food Fight? Or this map removed from mod forever?

EDIT: Tested. Why did you put emerald start? It's for noobs! Remove it. And it's stupid to add new music lump for so <how> map. Remove MAP60 and music and you'll get much smaller size of WAD! I see you used my MAP11 fix, but you got same bug in MAP12! WHY? And you didn't low water level there. By the way, I've found other bug. When you create multiple FOFs with water, you don't add colormap! Fix it in vk2, please. About Sonic jump - like I said in PM, it's not new gametype (Konda said Sonic Jump is new gametype), it's just small coop levels in mario style with bouncy FOFs. By the way, when create morio level, use special flag in level header.

Favorite maps - MAP15, MAP18, MAP19.

Hetor said:
Hyperknux, if you wanna know, Konda GOT my permission to make maps for my gametype and use HWH0892-styled "by insert_name_here".

And Konda, are you going to complete Food Fight? Or this map removed from mod forever?

EDIT: Tested. Why did you put emerald start? It's for noobs! Remove it. And it's stupid to add new music lump for so <how> map. Remove MAP60 and music and you'll get much smaller size of WAD! I see you used my MAP11 fix, but you got same bug in MAP12! WHY? And you didn't low water level there. By the way, I've found other bug. When you create multiple FOFs with water, you don't add colormap! Fix it in vk2, please. About Sonic jump - like I said in PM, it's not new gametype (Konda said Sonic Jump is new gametype), it's just small coop levels in mario style with bouncy FOFs. By the way, when create morio level, use special flag in level header.

Favorite maps - MAP15, MAP18, MAP19.

Finaly some to chair me up from beeing pwned by a low rate...
Well, for emerald start, i don't know ahy I did it. There is going to be Food Fight, and others I have planned. Uh, I forgot to make "playground zone"!
To add some textures for it. Uhh!
Hmm, special flag...
And like I said in PM It's only an example! Well, I just said a new gametype but I really didn't mean it... Oh, forgot to fix map12. And don't expect me to create vk2 starting now, because I need to keep up with school, and I don't have much ideas...

Sasa said:
And like I said in PM It's only an example! Well, I just said a new gametype but I really didn't mean it... Oh, forgot to fix map12. And don't expect me to create vk2 starting now, because I need to keep up with school, and I don't have much ideas...

Konda, bad map = bad example! AYRABTU from HWH was RTG example too but it's playable level! Please, don't say thing, which you don't mean, ok?

EDIT: By the way, fix errors in your message.

In the new version for 2 months (I think)....
Actually I don't think I'll create next match-zone.

Sasa said:
In the new version for 2 months (I think)....
Actually I don't think I'll create next match-zone.

Don't create if you don't want. Just fix bugs or let me.

Wow, Hetor... you're actually learning from your mistakes and suggesting removal of emerald starts, (you really should listen to that, Kond) and you've sworn off dancers from Baja. *shot*

Sounds like we have a mod full of n00b levels. Refer to wiki for help, Konda.

Gemini Spark said:
Sounds like we have a mod full of n00b levels. Refer to wiki for help, Konda.

And I am alredy! Not everyone thinks this mod is full of noob levels.

Hyperknux said:
Sorry.. but do you call this a level?. I suggest scrapping this one and doing it again.
No, I don't call it a level - I call it a joke unlockable. And yes, Sonic jump is a joke. I just forgot to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back