• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Rise of Baconman Vol. 2 (work in progress announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chao Freak 1 said:
Maria wasn't fat! She was cute too. Also, his name's Eggman because he's shaped like an egg, so I only see it to fit if he was skinny, like a strip of bacon.

Maria's like, Eggman's aunt.

Re: GRRRRR!!!!11one

Chao Freak 1 said:
They are by far better than windows! You should be proud for running a mac!

Macs aren't better than windows, they work in a different way. And people won't spend cash having already a computer only to test a mac, I guess.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I think she might be his cousin.

Maria is Eggman's cousin, cause if you remember right Eggman said Gerald was his grandfather, and there was a time that someone said Maria was Gerald's granddaughter.

*sigh* Ok, look. I could care less about who is freakin' related to ol' fatso. For all I care, Britney Spears could be Eggman's disowned daughter! (Don't fuss about that comment) And about the whole mac thing, let's face it...MACS SUCK!
Mac Flaws:
-Color wheel that spins for a gazillion hous for no apparent reason at random
-Lack of basically any games (games that are on the internet don't count. and if you use srb2 as an excuse, don't. because it had to be modifyed to mac osx first before it could be played on macs.)
-Inability to run exes without having to download a ton-o-crap that rarely works
-Incompatibility with anything other than mac crap
-Extreamly frequent and inconveiniant 'has unexpectedly quit' messages
-Etc.
Now, for the good features of the mac:
-looks good
-good graphics (sometimes)
-<insert good thing here>

Phew! Ok, now on to...um...wait what was I going to say again?

EDIT: Oh yeah, this:

on Edge said:
zck2020 said:
on Edge said:
And those sprites are_REALLY_blurry.
That's because I resized the sprites before I uploaded them onto www.imageshack.us.
Epicfail. No one resizes sprites. We like to see the pixilation. Also, just zoom in with paint, than take a screenshot, crop it, and use that. It keeps image quality.

I didn't turn those sprites into animated gifs using paint, I used Macromedia Fireworks to do that, and in the process I resized the bitmaps. And since fireworks is kind of like an ultra-photo shop, it smoothed out the bitmaps once I made them bigger.

OK. Here are some of MY reasons why I like macs.
1. They are very easy to set up. If you get an iBook, like my Mom recently got, It was running in about two minutes after setting up the users, internet, and other things like that.

2. I think that it's organization is better. I like the bar at the top.

3. The search is faster. I tried searching the word CHAO on someone's windows, to find the game Chao world 2, an it finally came up after 5 minutes. on a mac, it would take less then 30 seconds.

4. Games run really fast, and great if I play it on a jump drive. I tried playing a game on a Windows, and it wouldn't start up. I had to put it on a desktop.

5. The dock is nice. I know that you can get it on the windows, but Mac had it first. Also in the new OS X coming up, it will have the stack option. That will be nice.

I love how there are so many Mac vs. Windows arguments on this site.

Anyway, I still think baconman should still be skinny.

Please get back on topic guys. I know you guys want to argue about this, but that can be done in another topic.

Sonict

Sonict said:
Please get back on topic guys. I know you guys want to argue about this, but that can be done in another topic.

Sonict

THANK YOU.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Anyway, I still think baconman should be skinny.

Well I thank you for your opinion but for the time being, he's gonna be fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back