• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Goomba.wad

Is this a good idea at all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz16

NOTE: I PLAN TO RESIZE THIS LATER.
Okay, this is just an IDEA based off a drawing I did. You know that little tiny goomba on the box of New Super Mario Bros? I made a drawing of it. From that, I decided what the heck and wanted to make a wad. I only have the first 5 poses.

6hco6c9.png

Yeah, It's a little big. I'll resize it later. But heres the thing, I NEED HELP. Can someone help me with the actual wadding part if I draw the poses? If you can't help, I really can't make the wad. Beleive me, I have tried before...alot. I tried a Blockhead wad, a Knuckles wad which I scrapped, a Sally wad that sucked, etc. I can try to make all the poses, Life icon, and all that. I just can't use XWE. So... help?

And for the people who think asking for help is a request, I'm pretty sure it's not.

By the way, the original drawing I based it around is here:
4q4ezqe.png

Working on the walking sprites right now. I'll Edit my first post when they're done.

EDIT1: I got the front walking frame done.
5zqiw4y.png

It doesn't look half bad.
62d97r9.gif

Ignore the little head that pops up in the corner. It's the unregistered
version of Atani.

EDIT2: Ok, I got the second set of walking frames done.
6bkmxyf.png

Here it is, put together. And ignore the head once again. I'm not spending $50.00 to buy the full version.
6609tgm.gif

Not too shabby.

Thank you segmint. Yeah, I plan to resize it. I'm using this size right now for editing. I actually made this because I saw someone else's, can't remember who, but it was just Some Super Mario Bros. All Stars Sprites ripped and edited. Anyways, The front walking frames are finished. Not bad when it's all together.I'm going to bed. It's 10:30 here.

If you supply me with sprites, I could probably make it for you. (Every sprite, though.) And don't resize it, I'll just use highres to shrink it automatically.

Looks quite good. The problem is that on one of the sprites there is a white flashing ball thing. That sprite needs to be fixed.

Yeah, I said to ignore that. Anyways, I'm going to start the other walking frames. And Dude_, thaniks for the offer. When I'm done making all of the sprites, I'll PM them to you.

EDIT: The second set walking frames are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back