• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sn_bath.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without_pics.gif

V1.1 <--This is the link. :mrgreen:
A sponge?
Hey, it's a door!
Cool a plunger.
I wonder what's down the sink drain.
What room is that?
It's a bedroom! I wonder where that spring leeds.
A dining room (unrelated to spring). What's for dinner?
Rings, yum.
A secret floating platform! I wonder where it is.

suggestion: this wad is a little cramped, I think it would be hard to play with more than 4 people.

Okay, but there are going to be about 2-3 more rooms, because I'm gonna turn it into a full house, but I'll make the rooms bigger. :mrgreen: Oh and I've played with six people, and it was a little cramped.
Edit: V1.2
A TV remote!
The couch, and
a table with rings.
This will be the final demo realese until the full mod is out.

nice

I've played this levle before and I have to say this is both a first and creative :P nice work and keep it up!

Hide and Seek, huh? Cool, I'll set it up for hide and seek in my major mod. You do that by setting it up for tag, right? And it's not a hangout, and has nothing to do with Zim.

You see it? It the tiny little thing above the 2nd set of pictures that says V1.2 I think... =D

AND, I LOVE THIS LEVEL!!! It is AWSOME!!! There are a couple of problems such as the EXTREME change of size where you can live in the toilet to where you can stand on the small bed and/or small TV, one of the doors is too small, and realisticly, there is no possible way to reach the rest of the house from the bathroom unless you really ARE small enough to fit in the air vent, you should add a door in the bedroom or the dining room even if it is closed to make it seem like it may lead to a hallway where the REAL entrance too the bathroom is... But I'm not complaining!!! I cant wait for the final version!!! =D =D =D
(And why dont my smillies work and how do I make them work?) :( see?!?

edit* I just realized the remote is big compared to the couch, but that's ok, and I FOUND THE SECRET PLATFORM!!! IT IS LOCATED PRECISLY AT:

(*&%#$*&^% (&*#^&*@)_)(&#% 9764597(%(*#&73at089TY 87365408766354986354 93756 87 873676(&#^$&#&^ HDTV

hehehe, I wont ruin it for the others, sorry if I talk too much, this level is just too awsome!!! (although I HAVE been known to be entertained VERY easily... I guess it is that I have a thing for detail and this has alot of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back