• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blitzball Match Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST218

I was listening to the Blitzball music from Final Fantasy X the other day, and I thought, "You know, we should have a level like this, 'cause water's cool and crap like that".

So I did that.

http://st218.sepwich.com/mt_blitzballmatch.wad

Yeah, big filesize, I know. Blame the people who haven't made SRB2 support Winamp plugins yet. The PSF of the song is 704 KB, compared to the MP3's 4.5 or so MB.

Some notes to make:

FuriousFox reported a netgame crash from being shot underwater. I haven't been able to reproduce this in Split Screen, though it might be a netgame thing, I don't know. Should be fine though.

To go much of anywhere, you need to take a spring out of the water.

Don't put on random moniters. While I put in lots of ring moniters, a single lightning shield will destabilze this map, especially with Auto and Rail.

Questions, comments, complaints, criticisms, donations, bribes, blackmail, etc. all accepted

Well, except for the blackmail. I don't really want any of that.

I've got no way of getting an OGG from an MP3. If you want to tell me a free, non-pirated, non-taking-ten-hours-to-download-on-a-dial-up-connection way, be my guest.

And it's best to convert directly to Ogg rather then from MP3, though if you do convert the same file to both MP3 and Ogg and find the Ogg is larger you're obviously doing something wrong.

By the way, this map rather sucks... It reminds me of that crappy Football map which is almost exactly the same except it doesn't have the giant water block in the middle. :|

Ya know, you should REALLY learn that term(OGG). It's the default for SRB2 music, after all.

Roboashura got 500 posts...

Yes. OGG is even in the launcher for pete's sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back