Jack Thompson disbarred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm not fully against M rated Games. If it's something like GTA that's one thing, but if it's like Half Life 2 then it's different.

Also thanks to this former lawyer I was able to come up with the antivideogame villain Tom Jackson as a parody.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Actually, video games have killed people. Some Korean dude got a heart attack for playing video games 50 hours straight. OK, so that's a different situation.

That's the person doing nothing. The game didn't fly out of the console and slit his throat or anything. >_>

I lol'd. Well, if that happened, it would make news, too. Oh, and yes, Glaber, GTA is such utter conceptual and moral fail that even the T-rated versions I will not touch.

If you've ever actually played GTA, you'd know that there as an enormous amount of parody and satire in the game, alongside the sex and violence. Not a complete moral failure. Only mostly a moral failure. =P

And since when was there a "T"-rated version of GTA? I thought they were all rated "M." Only reason why one was pulled from shelves was because it wound up being re-rated to "Ao" after the whole "Hot Coffee" debacle.

Yeah, but that was a 2D GTA game. Never mind then, I was only thinking about GTA III and onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back