• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic_CD.wad

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, wow. That looks really bad. The path is extremely thin, there's nothing in the background, there's no objects, and the console is covering half the screenshot.

What he said.
Gaaradude6969 said:
EDIT: I'd also appreciate it if Flame gave me pointers on how to make a loop.
Two things: One, I'm glad to see some inexperienced person using the edit button. Two, Zoomtubes, lots and lots of Zoomtubes for your loop.

1) I should have said that this is VERY early. I only started this a few days ago.
2) I'll try and make the path and scenery better, but for right now, that's what I have.
EDIT: 3) What are Zoomtubes?

Dude, if it's VERY EARLY, you shouldn't release it just to have a topic for it. You should wait and work on it until you have a stable alpha, not something earlier than that.

What do you think I'm doing? I could've created a topic for *** already, but I didn't because it's too early.

Segmint said:
Dude, if it's VERY EARLY, you shouldn't release it just to have a topic for it. You should wait and work on it until you have a stable alpha, not something earlier than that.

What do you think I'm doing? I could've created a topic for *** already, but I didn't because it's too early.

I'm giving proof of evidence.

That isn't the point. Would you rather release something that was worked on more which took more time, or release something too early and have it crappy and underdone?

Segmint has the right idea. Why give out screenshots of something crappy and incomplete? All it does is give your mod a bad reputation. It would make much more sense to wait until it's at least somewhat polished before showing everybody. If the professionals put out screenshots of a horrible, ugly, incomplete game, would you be happy with them? I doubt it.

It does sort of look.... crappy. I don't know if this would help at all, but here's some Palmtree Panic stuff.

Also, don't use the USA Sonic CD music... The Japanese version is much better ~Desu!

Yes. In fact, I like Sonic Boom much better than Toot Toot Sonic Warrior. Mainly because of the vocal person. At least TTSW wasn't as bad as the Jap credits vocals, though. <_<

Jake the fox said:
KG13 said:
I agree Blue Warrior, Sonic Boom much better than Toot Toot Sonic Warrior, right?

I'll have to disagree. The entire US soundtrack for Sonic CD is absolute garbage.

Ditto, except for Sonic Boom, which is better than Toot Toot Sonic Warrior, only by a small margin though.

You speak the truth!

Jake the fox said:
I'll have to disagree. The entire US soundtrack for Sonic CD is absolute garbage.
Yes, I agree also. I definitely like the Collision Chaos songs! Have you heard the Elevator Music to these songs? It's on the Secrets of Sonic Team webpage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back