• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

project: kiro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to talk to other people and have some fun and you all say the same : "go read the rules!" or "you can't do this, you can't do that!" :x damn, don't you know how to have a nice conversation?? :? I join the forums because i thougt it was fun to talk to people that know srb2 (in portugal almost nowone knows) so you dont need to be so rude with me! :|

and one more thing!! do you like kiro? :mrgreen: not me, the character

You're in no position to complain about people telling you to read the rules when you're obviously not playing by them. The characters forum is for posting complete works and is documented as such in the description below the forum name. I could lock this thread, but I'm going to be nice and simply move it to the editing forum, where it belongs.

Additionally, if you're going to post images, follow these simple guidelines:
  • Save them in an internet-friendly format. Good choices would be either gif or png since you're obviously posting sprites.
  • Use an image host, not a generic file host. No one wants to wait 30 seconds and then have to download it to their desktop when the image could simply be loaded in the browser window at a proper image host like Imageshack.

Don't worry about it. You can still have fun with the rules in place. Besides, if you want to just chat we DO have an IRC chatroom. Details at srb2.org

Ok, few things about that image.

1. What pose is it? That doesn't look like it'd be good for anything other than the character select screen.
2. The outline's too thick. In most cases, an outline should be only 1 pixel thick.
3. Eww, recolors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back