Post your pics/art here!

I've been seeing this symbol all over the place, does anyone know what it means?
Symbol.jpg

It looks pretty cool.

Isn't it the Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst logo?

IMG_0741.jpg

More on topic, let's do some sculpting. If I've already posted this before, my excuse is that I can't be bothered to trudge back through the thirteen pages of this topic.

No, it's a starfish made out of wood.

Oddly enough, I'm not sure what inspired me to keep constantly make this face. I find it funny each time I create one or see it.
Named the Smartass Face.
up052p.png

Yes, it is EXACTLY what you're thinking.

darkness claw said:
I smell a new Internet meme approaching...
That face is a modification of an existing meme. Because :awesome: is an emoticon that became a meme there are all these variations of it too.

I'll Begin said:
If everyone is so convinced that that drawing has a sexual undertone then I know I've done something wrong. >_<

Okay, breakdown time. TommoPuppy is for all we can see in a bed shirtless, with a girlpup on top of him, blushing, and wagging her tail at 5000 mph.

Girl on top, bed, shirtlessness, blushing, happy. Sounds like something I've seen in about 30 hentai doujinshi.

Flame said:
No, it's a starfish made out of wood
I finally figured out what that is from. (Clannad)
anyway back to the topic here are some things I made with MS paint

Simpleton-1.jpg

2.jpg

Generaldisapointment.jpg

1.jpg

Oh yes! I'm a fanboy of Rozen Maiden, VOCALOID, Puyo Puyo, and a BIT of Chobits.
I love the coloring on Kanaria. So soft.
First VOCALOID pic is adorable.
Sumomo's so shiny!
Second VOCALOOID picture must be what she's thinking.
I think you captured Amities personality perfectly.
Feli looks so demonic! >w< (Always uses her in 15th)

I hope to do stuff like this when I actually get a tablet. And when I get my scanner to work. XP
For now I'll post the final pic I've been working on. Done with Manga Studio, Gimp, and my laptop trackpad.
345mwdj.png

I think I'm gonna go finish that Honey picture...

Chao Freak 1 said:
Oh yes! I'm a fanboy of Rozen Maiden, VOCALOID, Puyo Puyo, and a BIT of Chobits.
I love the coloring on Kanaria. So soft.
First VOCALOID pic is adorable.
Sumomo's so shiny!
Second VOCALOOID picture must be what she's thinking.
I think you captured Amities personality perfectly.
Feli looks so demonic! >w< (Always uses her in 15th)

I hope to do stuff like this when I actually get a tablet. And when I get my scanner to work. XP
For now I'll post the final pic I've been working on. Done with Manga Studio, Gimp, and my laptop trackpad.
345mwdj.png

I think I'm gonna go finish that Honey picture...

Thanks a lot. =)

I really like that vocaloid. Better than that other male vocaloid (the one with the blue hair)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back