Mortal Kombat vs DC ( Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I acctually think DC is for kids while mortal is for Adults.This game would be a bad idea...*fatatily on batman*

I'M THE GOD DAMN BATMAN!

This looks pretty cool. I didn't see it coming at all, but it'll be interesting.

I just hope it isn't toned down because of the DC content. Also, they might have to use the Kryptonite Fog excuse for Superman again. Otherwise he'd always win.

I didn't think anyone would come back to this topic.
Anyways, I don't think they toned it down, because they have a PG13.

Cause it can but something that isn't noticeable might be taken out. Btw I made a mistake on the PG-13. I was thinking of a different game.

You know, I don't think that teens will have much problem with violence :P Also remember that who used to play MK when they were teens before are adults now. If some of them turn out to have been in the rating of the game, I guess that the lower rating would make sense :P

But seriously. Teens don't care about violence. I mean, if they see blood, or somebody dying in a horrible way, they won't have nightmares :P

Sik said:
You know, I don't think that teens will have much problem with violence :P Also remember that who used to play MK when they were teens before are adults now. If some of them turn out to have been in the rating of the game, I guess that the lower rating would make sense :P

But seriously. Teens don't care about violence. I mean, if they see blood, or somebody dying in a horrible way, they won't have nightmares :P
Yes, but there are the people who think we aren't mature enough to not commit a crime after playing a game like that.

I don't see what the issue is. Even removing the copious amounts of incredibly cheesy gore, if the game itself is good, what's the problem?

Personally, I highly dislike Mortal Kombat because it's dated so incredibly badly. Those old games are nearly unplayable now, and I suspect we only liked them back in those days for the gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back