Post your pics/art here!

You are all over-thinking this. Literalists never feel obligated to find deeper meanings in works of art :/

Indeed. I was thinking the same thing, as seeing the picture immediately made me laugh. It's just so absurd it's funny!

Brawl has some real talent in many ways. He doesn't often share what it is with us, but that doesn't stop me from laughing at the humorous ridiculousness of it all. As long as we don't have any more of his half naked muscular ladies, I'm fine. Because that seems to border less on humor and more on... hell if I know.

isolated_by_tainted_coil-d55i2ua.png

Some basic pencil and photoshop work

The only one I got right now is my avatar (I'll admit though; I traced it [I couldn't get the head right otherwise]) If I do find a way to get photos online, though, I have some pretty good drawings done by sight of Classic sonic, classic tails, classic knux, classic eggman, Metal sonic doing one of classic sonic's famous poses (the one where he tucks one foot behind the other and wags his finger), one of the Bonanza Bros. as they were in Sonic & SEGA All-stars Racing, and one of Alex Kidd as he was in S & S A-S R.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back