Shadow the hedgehog WAD Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree for him to have the same ability as sonic etc because now people will only use him online if they want to use him and not for the homing ability etc.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Didn't MI do a mighty wad?

That's right. But as many people said about it, he looks like a cobra. I remember from a few months ago Shadic The Human asking me to help him make a new and better Mighty, with me doing the sprites, and so far I've only done the front standing sprite. What a time-waster I am... D:

Dr.Pepper said:
Monster Iestyn said:
I remember from a few months ago Shadic The Human asking me to help him make a new and better Mighty
That's strange, he asked me the same thing. :P *bitten*

That would actually be interesting, but i wouldnt really care for the idea.

On Topic: I personally like this wad, and since people are complaining that hes a Sonic clone, but would be overpowered with lightdash and homing, just put either lightdash or homing on and leave the other off. That way hes not underpowered or overpowered. Out of 10 Dr. P, I give this a 9 =)

Thanks for using the idle sprite for him in the net ver! :D

Only you didn't credit me. D: *runs*

I think this wad is a great improvement on the original shadow, 8/10.

EDIT: Some thing's wrong with his supercolors...

w00t! 65 downloads on the first day! :D Now that the initial wave of downloaders are through, I'll add a SRB2FFH mirror.
Hyper Shadic X said:
Thanks for using the idle sprite for him in the net ver! :D

Only you didn't credit me. D: *runs*
Sorry about that, I was in a rush to release it and forgot. :P
Hyper Shadic X said:
Something's wrong with his super colors...
Invisible fix'd. *canned*
In which version? There shouldn't be any color issues with ShadowRE, so I'm assuming you're talking about RENET. It's not the colors, it's just that Shadow's spin frames are a much darker shade of peach than the color of his super form sprites, if that's what you're thinking.
Also, has anyone noticed the character select pic I made for the NET version? Just curious... :P

Both versions are screwy. One has his color peach and another has him white. o.o;

EDIT: Yes. The pic is very uber. XD

Thanks a lot Senku, now everybody has to download Shadow again. D: *spill'd*
Seriously, thanks for trying to fix RENET, but gold is a much deeper colour than peach, so it actually makes it worse. Would white be better? Because his super form is already very brightly colored, don't see why not.
Btw, I'd prefer you not use Sendspace next time Senku, most of the time the server's too busy for more downloaders. It took 5 attempts to get it to download. >_<

Yellow doesn't look any better. D: White was the only thing that come close, as indicated by the life icon in this pic.
srb20012-6.png

You had peach for the super I picked the color for and white for the silver one. You should have the silver one use silver for the supercolor and for the one I colored have yellow or white whatever.

Or you could take these which fix the soc bug completely and fixes both super colors correctly. Sorry, you're stuck with sendspace one more time.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qniuqq

Thanks for fixing it Senku, :) my Mediafire link has been updated with you're fix'd WADs, and the files renamed to ShadowRE/NET instead of ShadowRE2/NET2.
To all those who have downloaded the Shadow WAD on the first page, please do so again one last time. I will put a SRB2FFH mirror up after the mediafire link hits another 90 downloads, to save FFH some bandwidth. :P

YOU ROCK.

This Shadow is better than ANY OTHER SHADOW.

Do you think you could make a new Sonic?

With that I would just go crazy and play Srb2 24/7.

He started to once. Now I'm not to sure what he's doing. He's either starting on a match level, or he's helping nitro make sally, or... (Dang, Dr.P. You're doing a lotof work here now that I think of it.)

Hyper Shadonic thing said:
YOU AND NITRO ROCK.

This Shadow is better than ANY OTHER SHADOW.

Do you think you could make a new Sonic?

With that I would just go crazy and play Srb2 24/7.
Fix'd, Glad you like Shadow. :)
Sorry, but I will never make a new Sonic, even if I was paid by the hour to do it.
I did make these standing frames, but decided a new Sonic WAD wasn't needed, SRB2's Sonic is just fine. It did spark a bit of debate in the Shadow WIP topic anyway. Anyone else can pick it up if they want to take the heat for finishing it...
SONIA1.png
SONIA2A8.png
SONIA3A7.png
SONIA4A61.png
SONIA5.png

Even if I did make one, I can guarantee you not one judge would let it get out of Submissions. :P
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Now I'm not too sure what he's doing. He's either starting on a match level, or he's helping nitro make sally, or... (Dang, Dr.P. You're doing a lotof work here now that I think of it.)
Yeah, I'm trying not to buckle under all of that work. oH n03z! i's lik LD nao!!1!1! :P *kill'd dead*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back