SRB2.org, now with SSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that autoposted on the SRB2 FB page (courtesy to me for setting that up) just now and all I can say is WHY?

Also
The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach mb.srb2.org, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.
Lol

Also
You attempted to reach mb.srb2.org, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

My Firefox came up with something very similar to this... Thankfully I was able to set up an "exception" within FF to get rid of that message.

I've messed up the CA chain on the SSL certificate, fixing it now.

I saw that autoposted on the SRB2 FB page (courtesy to me for setting that up) just now and all I can say is WHY?
Experience for my job.

Also
Lol
My Firefox came up with something very similar to this... Thankfully I was able to set up an "exception" within FF to get rid of that message.

Alam fixed that it, it was my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back