Backseat Moderation and Smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnaly, I can actually read a noobs post (somewhat) without those annoying smilies. These are actually rules I agree with.

I have a question. What if Noobs find out how to use smilies? On a certain doomed day someone might tell someone and tell another person and so on.

Wow, the forums are almost unrecognizable now (in a good way, that is).

Kudos to you guys for actually getting off your lazy butts and doing something about it. =P

josh the hedgehog said:
I have a question. What if Noobs find out how to use smilies? On a certain doomed day someone might tell someone and tell another person and so on.
It wouldn't be that hard. But it would be a waste of time though.

They will. The banning system has been revamped, so it'll display "You have been banned for bad grammar." if they try to log in after they get banned for it.

You mean they'll get banned for trying to log in during a temp-ban? Oh, come on, Mystic, that's just not right.

Well, basically Mystic just said they get banned for trying to log in while they're banned.

I think it means:

"You have been banned for bad grammar." if they try to log in after they have been banned for bad grammar

He means that when you try to log in, instead of saying that the account isn't activated or something, it'll say "ZOMG!!!!!11111111111oneone you have been bannz0red 4 bad grammorz0rs.", except it won't be hypocritical.

Also,
icon_arrow.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

icon_confused.gif

icon_cool.gif

icon_cry.gif

icon_eek.gif

icon_evil.gif

icon_exclaim.gif

icon_frown.gif

icon_idea.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_mad.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_neutral.gif

icon_question.gif

icon_razz.gif

icon_redface.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_sad.gif

icon_smile.gif

icon_surprised.gif

icon_twisted.gif

icon_wink.gif

That'll probably get snip'd

Ya know, it would be hilarious if it did say that for grammar

and for flaming it would be like:
"Well you ******* idiot, you've really ****** it up this time, flaming like a retarded octopus"
^^There was no actual swearing in this post, just ****^^

And for backseat modding, it would be like: "Mods, ban him.", and for common sense, "But you didn't say I couldn't post 3 pages composing completely of the word 'penis.'"

Maybe they're should be a pure recolor rule. As in a green Sonic, with not even a friggin stripe added to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back