Fixed Possible to access ERZ3 boss while in reverse gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowJacket

The unreliable judge
In ERZ3 if you skip the final gravity swap sector by using Tails' flight or Knuckles' climbing you can access the boss fight while upside down. Which results in you being stuck on the ceiling unable to harm Metal in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know who would be dumb enough to do this, considering if you do somehow miss the gravity switcher, you would have to go out of your way to get into the hallway and into the zoomtube.

Now see here Rex, that's a terrible assumption to make.

A bug is simply something broken with the game. That has nothing to do with how it was found.

Bugs can be found by accident, sure, but testing out what happens when you do x situation is also a good way to spot bugs believe it or not.

Last edited:
Well then Rex if it's not really a bug. Try being a dev for a day and try fixing a bug, to see how the devs feels.

Dear god people, I was just saying, bug or not, that you have to be really dumb for this to actually happen and do it on purpose.

Dear god people, I was just saying, bug or not, that you have to be really dumb for this to actually happen and do it on purpose.
Dear God dude, it could had happened completely by accident. If it happened, it happened. There is nothing else to really say to be honest with you.

Last edited:

A bug is still a bug. And this person was reporting about it. Why making such a big deal about how it could happen just to then act like everyone else is making a big deal about your unnecessary behavior? Why not just realize this is something that could be fixed? This is in Bug Reports for a reason, and your post is just irrelevant and unneeded. Good grief, Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back