help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i downloaded the nitemare wad and it doesnt come up as a playable character when i run it with the launcher

anyone have any idea why?

yeah... God hates you...

or its because that the notemare.wad you have doesnt work with 1.09.3.XX

o but i couldnt find 1.09.3 so i just downloaded 1.09.2 from the main site

that was pretty harsh

could you give me a link to 1.09.3?

flame, i had that same problem... thats why i deleted that wad. but it seems that some wads only appear in the character setup screen in multiplayer....

i have another question now (dont ask i am new to this)

ok so ive downloaded 1.09.3.36 and 1.09.3.38 but when i try to run them they come up with two messages
"a Wad file was not found or not valid" and "file is corrupt or has been modified: C:\Documents and Settings\andrew\Desktop\some stuff\Srb2win_1-09-3-38\srb2.srb (found md5: 4f5793125a9e19b048f5a84ae8267beb, wanted:3ecc7a27078a59b777ff1336c30c055f)"

wow thats long!!!
any ideas?

try moving the srb2.srb file in your srb2 folder again, i had to do that once, and bam, problem solved

hey dont insult them like that. just kiddin at least you can say that youre smarter than me...

ok this is going to up my newbishness by 3,000 points but can someone explain to me how to design a wad?
i already looked on the site but that made no sense(make fun of me if you like)

The whole reasons the tutorials are there is so we don't have to explain the same thing over and over again. That's already as easy as we can seriously explain how to make a level. Hopefully STARS will come back up soon so we can put the character tutorial back up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back