GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
n5sg1z.png

Is it just me? Or does that ring counter look like a scouter from dbz? (P.s. am i bumping this?)

The first HUD came from Sonic Advance, while this HUD was from Sonic Advance 2.

For those that didn't know, however.

Double Post...

okmx7a.png

HUD Numbers has be changed, again, also where you get 9999 next to the Ring Counter, that's the Special Stage Rings.

Q : Why does it show 9999?
A : I edited one of my old Special Stage maps, and put 9999 Rings so I can set their offsets correctly.

Red Buzz enemy has been shaded darker, but not too much.

Detons are more stealthy, kinda...

Bush Tree's & Berry Trees have had a slight edit, but not too much.

NiGHTS Sparks are re-colored.

Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc...

Expect a Release soon, as I have to check if that's all I want to change for now. (No, not joking ether.)

*EDIT*
VERSION 4 IS NOW RELEASED!

EDIT again. Has to make a slight update because I missed a few changes.
2jbn08w.png

Last edited:
What the... that's odd... download the updated Version. (Yes, I had to update it to V4.1 because I needed to fix a few things.)

I can tell you have V4.0 because the HUD's ring isn't brighter.

If this doesn't fix it... then it have to do with the Resolution Bug. (For me, I don't get that kind of error, but depending on certain Resolutions they you use, or something, HUD stuff would be out of place...) I can't fix that, unless I leave the HUD as default.

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll try out the new version! Comments after I test it.

Erm... I don't get what the bug is... is it that default monitor right there?

Anyway... if your playing as Tails or Knuckles, their 1up Monitors won't change correctly, which means I have no way of fixing it.

Sonic's Monitor shows correctly, but Tails and Knuckles won't, and there are altered lumps within the file.

I have to say it's a bug with SRB2 itself, or maybe it's because the way .plr files are being loaded.

Here's what I think.

It maybes loads sonic.plr first, which is why it shows his 1up Monitor the way it's altered, then whatever WADs are there are loaded, then tails.plr and Knux.plr are loaded, which can explain why Tails & Knux 1up Monitors display as default ones.

Just my 2 cents, wait... your playing as Sonic, so... how did that happen? It doesn't happen with mine.

Last edited:
He didn't mean that. He meant did you add any other WADs/cheats/anything to make 'isgamemodified' TRUE.

Wait... by any chance you opened this file with a Lump editor such as XWE or Slumped?

Reason I'm asking is because some lump editors auto caps some of the lump names, which could lead to that bug occurring.

It appears your standing as Sonic, and for some reason his edited 1up Box is showing, I had this issue before, and I had to manually change the lump name to lowercase so it could be read the right way.

If however that didn't happen, try re-downloading the file.

Last edited:
Hey, a small update due to some new lump names being found.

TINYNUM# which affects the weapon ring ammo, meaning that the ammo icons no longer show ** anymore.

Latest version is now called "GraphicX8000v4.2".

tinynum.png

The Current Weapon Cursor has become less blocky. (Old Cursor in image above.)

Last edited:
I bet I'm not the first person to say (or at least think) this, but I really believe that the Chaos Emerald sprites in GraphicX8000 should replace the official ones in the actual SRB2 IWAD. They look epic, especially compared with the ugly, dull little turd stones they replace.

Well, the Power Stone Emeralds (turd stones) were the original gems called "Chaos Emeralds" in Sonics 1, 2, and 3. The ones we call "Chaos Emeralds" (the pointy ones) are actually the "Super Emeralds" from Sonic and Knuckles which turned them Hyper (not Super). I actually support changing the ones in GraphicX8000 to the standard Emeralds.

Also, SX, I'm getting that problem where Sonic transforms into item boxes. And I downloaded this ten minutes ago.

Huh... it's happening to me also.

Taking the link down until I can fix this, so stay tune.

EDIT
It seems that the 1up Boxes have become CAPS, which makes them overwrite the character sprites. This is now fixed.

Link is back up.

NOTE
Please re-download the file again, as I had to make a few quick changes again.

(Notice for those opening this file with XWE.)
If you have certain settings turned on, such as "Don't auto-caps lump names." unchecked, 9 Lump names in this file will become uppercase, which will lead to problems happening, such as turning into a Item Box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back