Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Dr.Pepper said:
A Tikal WAD? After Cream and Amy are done, I could destroy Nitro's SRB2 Knuckles WAD to make a Tikal if I have time, it would be easy. :P I wouldn't do it without help though, that's a lot of frames to edit and plenty of extra details too.
Aw what? I was going to do that...I wanna work on somthing no one has done, now for plan Beavis
PLAN BEAVIS A HUH HUH.

hyperson said:
light dasher said:
Dr.Pepper said:
A Tikal WAD? After Cream and Amy are done, I could destroy Nitro's SRB2 Knuckles WAD to make a Tikal if I have time, it would be easy. :P I wouldn't do it without help though, that's a lot of frames to edit and plenty of extra details too.
Aw what? I was going to do that...I wanna work on somthing no one has done, now for plan Beavis
PLAN BEAVIS A HUH HUH.
oww that yellow burns my eyes >.<

I'll Begin said:
Dr.Pepper said:
N00bs would abuse her super form anyway, lol. Although I could make a separate version with the super form, but somebody else will have to do those sprites to make that happen.
No. No Super Amy. Please.

He said separate. :P And an idea would be that you could PM him for the link to Super Amy, that way n00bs won't be able to get Super Amy. You can immediately tell who's a n00b by their typing. :P And this way, you don't get tortured with the fact that the wad exists. :P

EDIT: I made the "AAMYU1" sprite. Here:
aamyu1hl7.png

If there's anything wrong with it, please tell me.
A side note: This was probably the easiest frame to make, so if the others I make look like crud, then it's because it's hard to flip the quills properly without it looking strange.

Back on topic: I think I have a way of ripping Blaze's jump sound for you. All I need is to get this program called "NDSLazy" that can "unpack" the content of an NDS ROM. I know were to get Sonic Rush for a ROM, and I know were to get NDSLazy too. If the sound files are "secret" files, it's off to finding more tools to get the sound out of THAT file. :P (Administrators and Mods, please note I'm speaking of ROMS for sound extracting purposes only.)

Hyper Shadic X said:
I'll Begin said:
Dr.Pepper said:
N00bs would abuse her super form anyway, lol. Although I could make a separate version with the super form, but somebody else will have to do those sprites to make that happen.
No. No Super Amy. Please.

He said separate. :P And an idea would be that you could PM him for the link to Super Amy, that way n00bs won't be able to get Super Amy. You can immediately tell who's a n00b by their typing. :P And this way, you don't get tortured with the fact that the wad exists. :P

EDIT: I made the "AAMYU1" sprite. Here:
aamyu1hl7.png

If there's anything wrong with it, please tell me.
A side note: This was probably the easiest frame to make, so if the others I make look like crud, then it's because it's hard to flip the quills properly without it looking strange.

*facepalm* You don't get it, do you?

nosuperamyah7.gif

Amy has never gone Super, and she never will. Even if she did go Super, she is nowhere near powerful enough to handle the power of the Chaos Emeralds without fainting. This is why she's so weak in Sonic CD and Sonic Adventure, and even though she starts to train up afterwards, she still sounds overwhelmed when she does certain thing such as the Homing Attack in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (in multiplayer mode). She's a lot more powerful in Sonic Battle (where she is actually seen training with heavy weights), Sonic Heroes (able to Homing Attack and Rocket Accel without being too overwhelmed) and any other future games, but she is still too weak to handle the power of the Chaos.

Hence, NO SUPER AMY!! KTHXBYE!!

I never said I was going to do a super Amy, but if somebody wants a super Amy bad enough, they can make their own edit of the WAD with the superform in it once I'm done with her. It's going to happen without my permission anyway, so why stop it? So continue working on her super form if you want, HSX.
I googled NDSLazy, Hyper Shadic X. It's very old and outdated, so use DSBuff, which is much better. I have extracted my copy of Sonic Rush and found the sound files you mentioned, but how in the blazes are we supposed to convert them to wav format?

Dr.Pepper said:
I googled NDSLazy, Hyper Shadic X. It's very old and outdated, so use DSBuff, which is much better. I have extracted my copy of Sonic Rush and found the sound files you mentioned, but how in the blazes are we supposed to convert them to wav format?
Well, what format are they now?

Uh Dr. P
lookie
SNN's SRB2 Sonic sprites, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without them.
-Chaos Zero 64's Espio WAD's custom thok item, and Espio's spin frames, which I used as a base for Blaze's spin frames.
-Sonic The Dalek, for fixing issues related to the custom spin trail and providing me with an excellent Character Selection Pic. He also made the current Life monitor icon.
-Everyone else that provided excellent suggestions for my WAD.
Who's SNN?

this wad is awsome! but when i load it in the launcher and play in jte, the supervirus happens every time i open the game, could you fix this?

Sorry about the typo, I did mean to put SSN. Also, playing a modified game doesn't trigger the super virus, I think( I've never seen the super virus), so why are you experiencing with added WADs?
silvershadic said:
u should have made burning blaze shoot fireballs.
It's not possible to make only Burning Blaze shoot fireballs, as far as I know.

Wow, what a great character! If STJr had excepted any more official characters, this'll be first in line!

Silent_Snipe said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well, blaze is able to shoot flames without burning blaze, isn't she?
I have only seen her shoot them when she was burning blaze :S

THink you must be missing something in rush adventure.

She throws a fireball at Mr.Whisker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back