• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

fixed knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket

well, the other day I was playing as knuckles, multiplayer and thought to myself: I might not mind the horrible sprite, if it had decent color changing abilities!

so, off I went
so far I have three incomplete sprites, but it shouldnt take to long to fix the rest, IF I get enough good comments, here is a pic

coloredknux7hj.png

its not to good but I figure its something
should I continue?

please note I havnt done the shoes, and the shading will probobly be a little better.

Ahem: Knux0.plr, anyone else notice this? It came with the game, it's knux with decent color changing abilities. Also he stands in a combat pose when idle.

I know, but im bored, oh and I searched, it has been attempted, but was never finnished, they were not fixing the color, just the spots

im bored, it shouldnt take all that long with my recoloring method, and I dont feel like doing flight poses for T.T at the moment

I was wondering how much longer we would have the temp knux sprites?
maybe if I do them good enough, and keep all the shading, these could be put in instead?

im expecting no, but hey, cant blame me for wishing =/

I didnt get a knux0.plr, just knux.plr, that doesnt change color right

This already exists, and hopefully will be used in the next version. I wouldn't bother to do it, as it has definitely been done. Multiple times, in fact.

I was thinking though...There needs to be a fix with the Shadow sprite. I was thinking someone could copy the frames from this wad to make it look more like Shadow's skating.

Zeshiro said:
I was thinking though...There needs to be a fix with the Shadow sprite. I was thinking someone could copy the frames from this wad to make it look more like Shadow's skating.

Yeah. just alter the move sprites a bit, and it'll be a lot better.

like this:

right now, the sprites go: left foot, right foot, left foot right foot.

it should be something like: left foot left foot, right foot right foot.

his foot should stay on the ground for a second of two, THEN switch to his other foot.

I imagine that would look really crappy. It'd be a better idea to just redo the running sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back