• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go off-topic!

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm laughing on the inside.

whatever. And don't go too much off-topic.

FoxBlitzz said:
The brown belly thing in the middle looks like it was a piece of paper taped onto his flat stomach. Make it better! Rawr!

And this time it isn't girly.

But the background choice isn't real great. Do something like applying a color filter to it to make it look less like it was ripped. I hate premade images.

Well....I don't have the background myself, so I edited it from ree-c's picture. I'll fix the belly.

And what do you like about M...oops, I may not reveal his name yet. What do you like about the ultimate form of Super mystic sonic?

Mega Mystic Sonic? Master Mystic Sonic? MSPaint Mystic Sonic? In any case, he'd fit better in the original SRB.

Super mystic sonic said:
playb57cs.png

Okay, whatever.

Just remember that Super mysic sonic needs the 7 chaos emeralds, but the grey emerald is replaced with the ''secret'' emerald.

Hyper mystic sonic requires the same as above, togheter with the master emerald

And having the chaos emeralds, (except the grey one, because sonic can't turn mystic sonic then) the ''secret'' emerald, the master emerald, and the neo gems makes for a very differen't form!

mystic5nl.png

Yes, this is mystic sonic's ultimate form! And no, its not called ultimate mystic sonic. find out yourself or wait till I reveal it!

You're REALLY overdoing it...

Do you really need to make it a Super Sonic-style thing? Just make it a seperate character, Sonic doesn't need 50 different forms. 2 is enough....

I guess we could make a lis of the forms that many have thought of?

Lemme see...

Fire sonic
Ice sonic
Thunder sonic
Evil sonic
Metal sonic
Silver sonic
Super sonic
Mystic sonic
Hyper sonic
Super mysic sonic
Mega mystic sonic
ultra mystic sonic
Mega sonic

The list goes on and on...

You forgot my faves, Master Sonic, Omni Sonic and Void Sonic.

But this is true, even Goku stopped at 4.

Wow, fair, 4 super forms vs 50. (+100 odd)

This is gonna be rough...
*boom*

"who won?"
"well, does goku have a head anymore?"
"no"
"he lost"

XD

Void sonic sounds...cool.

Funny how the Dragonballs can only bring people to life once, but Goku's returned from the dead 20 times. :|

*Counts*

1..2..3 times?

I think they added that rule into DBZ just to increase the drama a bit, they messed up, badly.

#2 Too many forms of a character can make them waaaaaaaaaaaaay overpowered and tends to leave the previously "ultimate" form very pointless.

Big revealing!!

Well, the name's here. I said the ultimate form of SMS would be revealed, including its name: Mystic!!!!!!!

..................................................................................................................................Yes,indeed.

The mystic emerald is the key to open a door. A door that seals the god of Strenght: Mystic! He was sealed away milions of years ago. Every million years, there falls a emerald to the earth. this emerald dissapears as a mystery after 1 month. This emerald is the key to the door that seals ''the god of power'', and it contains unlimited power. The bearer of the emerald shall rise in strenght. He who opens the door and free's the sacred god will be granted one wish. This is the legend of mystic.

Back to sonic:

once a day, sonic wanted to turn super. Sonic ran to the shrine at supersonic speed, leaving a blue shine behind him. knuckles wasn't there. Weird, knuckles always stays on the island, came up in sonic's mind. Then he also saw that the grey emerald was missing. Sonic saw a weird emerald floating above the master emerald. Did knuckles painted the grey emerald? Even though he might be bored of always guarding the master emerald, he wouldn't do that. Sonic just hoped it was the grey emerald and collected the emeralds. Then the famous Super sonic scene showed up and sonic attemped to turn super. Sonic then felt a like he was standing in lava and fell to the ground. Sonic's view got all white, and the only thing he still saw was shadow, grining. Then he blacked out. Time passed, and sonic whoke up. he looked at his body, wich looked all yellow. He also had green shoes and he felt hot on his head. It seemed he was in super form, but with a weird twist on his body. The weird emerald was the cause of this! Sonic attemped to turn back to normal, but it was hopeless. He saw he had the weird emerald in his hand. He could turn in a sword, emerald, and a.....key?!?

Why was Shadow there? What is this body? Whats wrong with this emerald? What happend to knuckles? Thats how Sonic started his adventure to find out what was happening.

PS: With Mystic, I don't mean mystic from this forums. And think about Super Mystic sonic's name. Won't that have anything to do with the Mystic ruins from SA?

Well, the name's here. I said the ultimate form of SMS would be revealed, including its name: Mystic!!!!!!!

...You've got to be kidding me...

"Mystic mystic sonic"? as if he isn't mystic enough already.

*Adds to list of sonic forms*

ree-c said:

This is the list of sonic's forms

Sonic
Super sonic
Hyper sonic
Super Mystic sonic
Hyper mystic sonic

Mystic is a god, not sonic. Flame isn't sonic himself. And carter ree is, well......you know.

List

ree-c said:

This is the list of sonic's forms

Sonic
Super sonic
Hyper sonic
Super Mystic sonic
Hyper mystic sonic

Mystic is a god, not sonic. Flame isn't sonic himself. And carter ree is, well......you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back