Anyone else got hit by the Snowstorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
For those that don't know, a big snowstorm hit the USA and I became a victim of this storm.

The snow... well, I have to say, there was A LOT of snow here, I don't know if these pictures explain anything. *WARNING: Bad Cellphone camera.*

StCluo.gif

So... what's on your end if you got hit by this storm? Also... I do hope CPS isn't having school with all this snow, really, I mean... does it LOOK like you can drive in this? >_>

Last edited:
All the classes at my university got canceled today because of it. I ended up being pretty bored.

We got a half day yesterday because of it, and school off today. We will most likely have a 2-hour-delay tomorrow, which sucks, in my opinion.

We got a few inches of snow, and another few inches of ice the day after. Didn't get a day off out of it since I'm going to an online charter school.

Yeah, we got hit pretty bad over here. Luckly, I don't go to school right now, and I didn't have to work today. I did have to help shovel most of my driveway though which was brutal with 18+ inch snow on the driveway.

I have lots of pictures of how bad it was, so I might upload it later if I feel like it.

Well, temperature descended to 84 Farenheit, guess that´s something.

Last edited:
In my area , we got like 8" of snow since last night and about 2 more is forecast here. It was very cold and windy here. And yes I heard that all schools in my area were closed. At least I didn't had to work today but I had to shovel that snow all along. Time to go skiing in the next few days!

It was supposed to hit us bad, but we ended up getting about 8 inches at most.
Snow days don't really matter to homeschoolers, so I didn't get school off, though some of the schools in my area did I think. Not that it really matters to me anyways, I still finished school faster than most of you would have anyways. XD

I got off 15 minutes before school normally ended, and then 2 more days off. I expected to get a lot more snow, but whatever.

In Houston, Texas, the average winter temperatures usually go below 40 Fahrenheit but it's uncommon for temperatures to go below 30.

Today, I woke up to a powerless house and a temperature of seventeen degrees Fahrenheit.

It also usually only snows once every year or two. We're forecast to get snow tomorrow and Friday.

Hell really did freeze over.

Didn't really get snodomized like everyone else, but there was enough ice to close stuff down for the day.

In my country it still snows. From october to february. Thats horrid! I HATE snowing.

You HATE snowing...? Why don't you live where I am where there's never snow? Seriously...
We require snowy donations. I want to see and touch real snow once... just once... >.<

50 centimetres of snow arent very nice. On north of our country there are always few metres of it.

Screw you and your eternally warm weather, Florida.

You'll get your due when the hurricane season begins.

Trust me, warm weather is not all its cracked up to be. Also, I don't remember the last time a hurricane did anything horrible near where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back