Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaGamer00

That guy who does things
I found a thread for this here
Anyway ill quote the 1st post
DarkJee on the Fun-Motion boards said:
Hi everybody,

I searched on the forum and didn't find it, here's Banjo-Kazooie, for the Xbox 360 only...

I know it will not be like banjo-kazooie on nintendo 64 but, it's a totally new gameplay...

This game will feature destructible environment that will be very important for the gameplay and vehicles that you can build yourself with block part that you will find in the game.

Here's some video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3hJfTQ2dBZA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-AjM2A6CnQ&feature=related
If you ask me i think there will be a Wii version, why?
i on the Fun-Motion boards said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HVv-XHShlIQ
Listen closely at 3:45-3:50 in that video, i swear that he said something about the Wii
Also in the 1st video that DarkJee posted, look at the video at about 1:48, its mario, that could mean a Wii version
They could not put mario in the trailer unless nintendo let them, so thats why i think there will be a wii version.
Anyway, talk about this game.

Oh god, YES; epic win.

That's the expression I had at first glance. Now I'm just... confused. The gameplay is COMPLETELY different... the whole mood of the game is completely different too (going in between the original Banjo-Kazooie and Conker, sorta). It looks as if it lost its charm, now, and has succumb to the trend of war-type building games. Hopefully it's nothing like that, and at least keeps some of it's old platforming, but other than that, it looks like a huge upgrade since the last one.

Maybe we'll finally see what the Stop 'n' Swop actually meant, in this game. *shot*

No. There is no chance at all that there will be a Wii version. Mario's cameo was a not-very-subtle nod to Rare's former employers - and you may notice, they blow his head off. (Of course, being that this was a Boom Blox-esque statue of Mario, this isn't as graphic as it sounds... but it's still what happens.)

I read about that in Game Informer. I wish I could get it but I don't have an XBOX 360.

I hate when they drastically change the point of a game from a prequel to sequel. The first one gets you into the game and wanting more, but then the sequels drive you away. It's as if Rare doesn't like to keep a constant idea for anything anymore.

Shadow Hog said:
No. There is no chance at all that there will be a Wii version. Mario's cameo was a not-very-subtle nod to Rare's former employers - and you may notice, they blow his head off. (Of course, being that this was a Boom Blox-esque statue of Mario, this isn't as graphic as it sounds... but it's still what happens.)
Did you see the video: So Banjo Blew Mario's Head Off....? Like, Conker took a chainsaw to the N64 logo. So, really....take the Mario cameo as a nod that a Wii version will be made.

You don't seem to understand. A Wii version of this game is as likely as SSBB getting ported to the PS3, it just simply wont happen, it's completely impossible. Microsoft own the 360, they also own rare, rare own banjo, therefor, Banjo= 360 game.

Also, you know, blowing someone's bloody head off isn't what I'd exactly call a subtle nod, more of a "**** you!" and it in no way whatsoever insinuates a wii port (if anything it insinuates the exact opposite).

But yeah, the game looks pretty awesome and I'll definately be picking it up on release, the whole construction idea looks fun and will hopefully add a whole lot more depth and replayability to what will essentially be the same core concepts.

But they had the Banjo Kazooie series on the N64 and a prequel game to Banjo Tooie on the GBA, I have that game and some people I know own the N64 games.

Jacy said:
But they had the Banjo Kazooie series on the N64 and a prequel game to Banjo Tooie on the GBA, I have that game and some people I know own the N64 games.

They were made before Microsoft bought Rareware from Nintendo for a rather large sum of money.

Because you weren't paying attention. It happened about 5 years ago, and was highly talked about and very high-profile. Star Fox Adventures was the last Rareware game for a Nintendo home console.

Was it talked about on the internet? If it was, I wouldn't have been able to be kept up to date on that 'cuz I didn't have a computer and neither did anyone I know. I got it at the end of summer last year when my dad built it.

Before anyone says this game is an instant fail, take this into consideration: They are not going to change the ENTIRE thing.
It will still have its jiggie collecting, same style gameplay (on foot), and that odd sense of humor we all know and love, mixed in with the new customizable vehicles and 300+ parts. This is still a banjo kazooie game. It just has a different look and some new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back