Thunder Falls SSBSS map (fixed link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
Yep, this is my first SSBSS map. Thunder Falls. It takes place near a mountain with a fast current river in a thunderstorm. Here's 2 screenshots. I thought of this idea in my head, and wanted to do it, so here it is. I'm sure that these maps are allowed to be released in the levels section. If not, please remind me, if yes, then don't.

Player 1's start posistion.

A spring near a tree. Do note these pictures were taken when testing it in DB. In the actually gameplay with this stage being used in the mod. The camera view is much better.

And now the link.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=99a28d5d4263ee03b60ff68bbb9ef7e5

Note: The map number is MAP07, after Final Destination. To play it. type addfile ssbss_ThunderFalls.wad.

You could also change the Alternate EXE in the SRB2 Launcher and then add the file normally.

Anyways, this level looks interesting. I'll DL it and give it a review in a bit.

Not bad, not bad.

According to my rating skills, I give this wad an 8/10. the level seemed a bit smaller than the others,and what's with the toads in the bg?

MasterKade said:
Not bad, not bad.

According to my rating skills, I give this wad an 8/10. the level seemed a bit smaller than the others,and what's with the toads in the bg?

Watching the brawl. You need a crowd right? =P

This is very good Hyper, I tested it and I can find nothing wrong with it!
8/10, are you going to make more?

Thanks for feedback ^_^

I might make more. I'm currently started another single player 2D stage which is going to my mod project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back