What SEGA threw away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chance to redeem themselves with a Sonic X-treme port to PSP. Grr... Why SEGA? WHY DID YOU CRAP OUT SONIC RIVALS? Oh, and this.

Just one question i just noticed, why blame sega for this when its sonic team that's in charge of the sonic games now and sega owns sonic team and not the ideas, sega is interested in the $$$ it makes and sonic team are the ones that do their best to get that, and as said in another topic no-body gives any ideas to sega any more, if everyone went to sonic team and said we want sonic extreme ported to the psp as a game then they probably would consider it

Silent_Snipe said:
Just one question i just noticed, why blame sega for this when its sonic team that's in charge of the sonic games now and sega owns sonic team and not the ideas, sega is interested in the $$$ it makes and sonic team are the ones that do their best to get that, and as said in another topic no-body gives any ideas to sega any more, if everyone went to sonic team and said we want sonic extreme ported to the psp as a game then they probably would consider it
Since I have A Translator (Babel Fish) I could probably email them! And DARK FOX, I SEE THE SONIC 2 DESERT ZONE IN 3-D, IT LOOKS PRETTY COOL FROM MY ANGLE... (darn caps lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back