Jet Set Radio HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueTenguMan

Been working. . .
Whether this is old news or not, here it is folks. . .

gamesradar said:
We just received news via the official Sega blog that they have decided on a new release date for Jet Set Radio. While it was original planned to release this Summer, it ultimately ended up getting pushed back a small amount.

The newly announced date/s for release are slightly complicated, so hang on tight. The first group of gamers to get access to JSRHD will be PlayStation Plus subscribers via the PSN on September 11, followed by regular PSN-folk on September 18. Then, a day later on September 19, the game will be opened up to Xbox Live and Steam users.

Finally, after an excruciating wait, PS Vita players will get their chance when it arrives on the handheld on October 16. All iterations of the game will cost approximately $10 ($9.99, 800 MSP etc).

I only played Jet Set Radio Future, so JSR HD will be a welcome wagon for me. Discuss?

Dammit Sega, we want a SEQUEL, not a friggin' HD remake!!
Speak for yourself. I didn't get to play the Dreamcast original (just JSRF), and now here comes an opportunity for me to rectify this. It's taken bloody forever to come out, but finally, we're about there...

I never played the original, but I remember watching my older brothers play Jet Set Radio Future, and thinking "Wow, what awesome everything". So I think I might have to pick this up, and then play Future after that.

Heh.. everyone talks of playing JSRF but not JSR. I played neither till JSR HD came out and now I want JSRF.. aw well. Anyway, I find this game to be the best on my iPod. I also like all the diverse (and freaky) characters, my favorite being the Noise Tanks with their high can limit, and the game can provide both a decent challenge and an easy play. I recommend it to those who don't yet have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back