Post your Desktop

OolOXxF.jpg

KaZwcIq.png

You guys upset me.

edit: For giggles, here's one of my phones. I actually keep icons on my home screen there because there isn't a quick-search for apps and I'm not going to dig into the menu all the time.
newphone.png

Last edited:
-Clean/simple image- You guys upset me.
Don't worry, some people here do keep our desktops nice and tidy. Here's mine, for example:
OTIGj0D.png
(If you're wondering about the lack of a task bar thing at the bottom, I've set it to auto-hide when my cursor's not at the bottom of the screen, so as to give programs a little extra vertical space and such.)
Also yes, I'm perfectly aware that's the default Windows 10 background, but I don't spend a lot of time looking at the desktop, so I don't bother changing it.

Don't worry, you two are not the only ones who keep their desktop tidy:
47FJia5.jpg

Don't ask why the task bar won't go down on my second monitor, but it never really bothered me because I don't use my second monitor very often.
Also, since some people post their smartphone wallpaper:
7RZBHCz.jpg

My Lock Screen. I don't use silly pattern locks.

sTR5AIn.jpg

Usually I have my Clock/Calendar/Weather (all in one) widget on my main page, my google keep widget to my right and my google now page (not widget) to my left where I read stuff when I get bored. But for the convenience for the shot I just removed them.

fxbORjc.jpg

Also the same for landscape mode.

... and yes, it's ironic that my 5" smartphone display got a higher resolution than my desktop PC monitor.

Long ago, far away in space, there existed a "Fantasy Zone" where a courageous hero called Opa-Opa (the Player) fought in a valiant cause to rescue the "Fantasy Zone" from its enemies.

vxAFaov.png

So after I have changed my mainboard twice and Windows 10's big update my PC turned into trash and I had to reinstall it. While I was at it I thought it was high time to change my desktop (I had the same one for over half a year).
obieUZh.png

Tidy and clean. My secondary monitor uses the same background. And even after a reinstalation the taskbar won't hide on my second monitor. But like I said that doesn't bother me.
And while I was at it I've also changed my wallpaper on my phone as well
iziooj1.png
48NRrgZ.png

It's Yuzuha from "Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds"

nXHna2D.jpg

Fixed up to look less of an eyesore

Last edited:
iruyTsH.png

I've gotten into Smash Bros again, this time with a lot more interest in the competitive scene- I'm not too bad as Captain Falcon (Or Sonic in Project M), but I sure have a lot to learn. I also got RPG Maker from a friend to tinker a bit with.
Lock Screen:
srZKG91.png

Home Screen:
TkJPhpr.png

And here I have Game Gear, from Superdimension Neptune VS. SEGA Hard Girls and Kaden Shoujo, respectively. The picture on my Home Screen is black enough to not notice where the picture ends on the phone, but here you can tell the grey image doesn't reach to the top. And yes, I'm still using an iPhone 3GS. It's the first phone I ever got, on Christmas 2014-2015.

i think this was a new years image

i5IWt4W.jpg

The inside of New Folder is the tornado of files and folders I didn't want on my desktop.

Decided to change my background in spirit of Sonic's 25th anniversary.
bfba75874a.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back