Problem with 2.0 configuration in db

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuba11

^Avatar made by VOLT!^
Hello.

I have just decided to learn how to make a map and of cource i got stuck on the first step, in installing the 2.0 configuration file. I clicked on the link in wiki and downloaded requied file. I had to click right mouse button and then "save file as..." because when i wanted to download file normaly, there was an 404 error. Later I put the file into doom builder file. Then I did as wiki said - I clicked on tools, then configuration and files tab, but I wasn't able to find the thing I was supposed to click on, there were only the 1.09 version config. Did i do something wrong or the file is broken? It has only 500 bytes and i guess its too little.
By the way, i just "started" making maps and can you tell me if it's hard? Does it require a lot of time to spend on it?

I appreciate your help

P.S I had many trouble with writing this massage and I'm sorry for lingual mistakes.

I had to click right mouse button and then "save file as..." because when i wanted to download file normaly, there was an 404 error.

You downloaded the 404 error. Get an SVN client and go to svn://code.srb2.org, you can find the real config there.

By the way, mind telling me what Wiki page had the broken link on it? I planned on commenting out the Trac links to stop this stuff from happening, but I can't find where the config links are on the Wiki despite thorough searching.

Last edited:
OH WAIT! I made a mistake! I downloaded the wrong file....:/
Now everything works well. Thank you very much for help.
As usual, I will have more problems with creating a map so "stay tuned":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back