What do you think Dark City will be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully it wouldn't just include the outside of the buildings. Going inside them would be cool, maybe some stairs to let you go on different floors. It could probably have elevators, too (if it's going to have something that involves inside the buildings). Something that doesn't involve buildings is a bridge. With cars so it doesn't look like a plain, boring hallway with water under it. Well it's a city and that was probably all I could think of.

!!! *looks at video again* You guys based Brak Eggman off of Metal Robotnik, didn't you?

[ontopic] For Act 2, there should be a building that looks as if it could fling you to the Egg Rock (Hint, hint!) and you have to zoom through it. For act 3, the boss battle should take place atop the building against a not as powerful or pain-in-the-ass Brak Eggman. (Brak Eggman REALLY irritates me)[\ontopic]

Did someone say Dark City Zone?

srb20052.png

For act 3, the boss battle should take place atop the building against a not as powerful or pain-in-the-ass Brak Eggman. (Brak Eggman REALLY irritates me)

I agree. Brak Eggman should be something for a final boss. Maybe some sort of "prototype" version of Brak Eggman chasing you while avoiding getting hit and jump at it like in the movie. I believe that the boss should be a tad easier and the final boss the hardest of all.

The platforms on the Brak Eggman boss are actually buildings, right? What if the fight was set on top of the buildings, and if you fall, you have to climb up again? Eggman doesn't go down, but you still have to dodge his shots.

I can't be the only one who keeps reading this as "How dark do you think dark city will be?" :<

Honestly guys, there are other things you could be wondering about... =P

He got ya there, didn't he? That's exactly what an abandoned city should have in it. Exactly like "Life After People". Cracks in the ground, grass growing out of those cracks, crushed cars, broken Jetty-syns, etc.

I think a Smooth Criminal instrumental could fit the stage well.
That would fit any stage well, IMO.

I agree that Dark City may be similar to Gloom Metropolis, but with significant differences. The (assuming) urban setting could make it completely distinct from the rest of SRB2's SP stages. The idea of it being abandoned and then overrun by Badniks just makes me giddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back