• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Skycore Act 2 beta update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to start to take time working on your maps I've been working on a remake of blood gulch for Halo 3 and I only have 1 base done so that means the longer you take the better it will be. Now I'll download this and see how it is.

verifiaman said:
What do you mean I dont take my my time?!!
He means that you did not take long enough to make your map good...Get a good example like...Eggship Boss...One of my wads...It failed.

It's not that good...Even...It's an Emerald End!*Shot*Emerald starts/ends suck.
Emerald end:You get all the emeralds in the last zone

mikesword221 said:
You need to start to take time working on your maps I've been working on a remake of blood gulch for Halo 3 and I only have 1 base done so that means the longer you take the better it will be. Now I'll download this and see how it is.

Thats not always true you know. Some people can take like a year on one map and have it turn out to be a pice of crap =/

Still, churning out a new map every two or three days isn't going to make it any better...Didn't someone on this forum use to do that a lot?

Also, why are your levels scattered all over the forum /w multiple topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back