• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

espio and shadow fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ya i've made a shadow/espio wad that has been voted as very good. all i've done is recolored some sprites and stat changes. this character may be very strong but for the people who test it online found it very hard to control so, it'll be a new challenge for some people

im going to release the wad at about 11:30pm gmt time

note: this is half way through and none of the sprites was by me

no

no this website im using take alot longer than most other web site's. i know you have downloaded other wad's etc... because of the mighty wad

also the first time i uploaded it, it was just the wad file not in a zip

i got this wad throug a netgame, it's just the shadow.wad with an espio skin that doesn't have shading.

I'll Begin said:
It's Super Mystic Sonic all over again!! Does he glow really bright?

i think he's so dark he doesn't need any shading.

yea

yea the net game you got that from was my server, and this wad was just made when i was bored so sorry about the shading.

also when i have time im making his super form invisible but do people want that

Re: yea

super silvex said:
also when i have time im making his super form invisible but do people want that

i think that's going to be an epic fail, but that's just my opinion.

try not to make it too overpowered

yea

yea but this was one of my first character wads but im making him less powered and might leave this wad as its not been making any progress

Oh gosh.. .I found many things wrong with this.

1. We NEED To Open it because the WAD is IN the WAD!
2. It's a stinkin' recolor of espio with Shadow's abilities, and the Thonkitem was Unnecisarry(sp?) because you can easily just have his Prefcolor RED. It's the Killer Heads all over again!
3. WTH Is with the Super form?!? It's Dark Super Sonic, who has NOTHING to do with Shadow!

This just isn't right... >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back