what was your first post on the fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earliest post I found for my account, 'Zash' is here:

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=978&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=zash&start=0
(Though I'm sure I had posted first a bit earlier than that, but I'll never be sure.)

My first post in my account, 'Segmentium', I cannot find, but;
My first post in my account, 'Segmint' is:
Segmint said:
Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star - DJ Sharpnel

From FFR

Stepfile by: Shashakiro

I forgot my password, so I just created a new username.

I'm Segmentium by the way.
My first post in my account, 'Ash' is:
Ash said:
I've been using Wad Author ever since this game came out, and I want to move on... the glitches in this horrid program are, well, horrid. Only reason I'm here and asking:
Someone said:
Also, I'm just going to go ahead and say that all it'll take to restore my interest in the community, if only for one fleeting moment, is one good map.
It got to me in a way that is truly unexplainable. I just checked back here today (boredom, lyk omg), and this has reinstated my joy to map things for the sheer fun of it, only as a hobby though. I realize that in the long run; I need to have as many enjoyable hobbies I can get my hands on (not to mention key work like this might touch up my already-sexy portfolio), and I figure this is legit, so it is one of 'em.

Enough ranting!

Can anyone help me with this dreadful program? Links, advice, similarities to Wad Author functions would be cool...

(Meh. If I end up going to a technical college or engineering college, this might suffice as SOME experience in the field. Also, I now use SRB2DB!)

By the way, postcount doesn't matter, which is why I ditched 'Segmint'.

hyperson said:
mine was
I can't seem to figure out the download lik site? Where's the ACTUAL link for the downlaod? He does have a point
Wow, taking into account similar questions in the past, it seems like most of us entered the boards due to some issue with the download. In my case was that I couldn't install 1.08 and somehow finished with 0.7 X_X.

Chaos said:
I just joined today and i realy love your game.I like Sonic and Mario.So far,i have played like 20 Sonic games.I am a realy big fan.

I was such a faggot when I first joined. :<

Hehe, I posted a Super Tails recolor WAD with a lowercase lump name glitch.

<.<

>.>

DroxSorcerer said:
I've made two levels so far. The first one sucks. The second one . . . looks, on WadAuthor, like it'd actually be pretty decent. In SRB2, it looks like this: *insert picture of Hall of Mirrors*

And Sonic continuously falls in the death pit that the ground should be protecting him from. Does anyone know what causes this?

And that's why I joined. XD

I posted in the now nonexistant Newcomers forum. Unfortunately, I have no record of that post.

Chaos said:
Chaos said:
I just joined today and i realy love your game.I like Sonic and Mario.So far,i have played like 20 Sonic games.I am a realy big fan.

I was such a faggot when I first joined. :<

Hey, everyone has to start somewhere. :P

2349 posts ago I asked this:
I'll Begin said:
Oy, Crusader, didn't we have a fight on the Homestar Runner Wiki once? I was Volbeat A The Cheat.
At least I think that was my first post.

My first thread was worse:
I'll Begin said:
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in.

Judging by the Character WAD tutorial in the SRB2 Wiki, I reckon it sounds needlessly complicated (then again I'm just lazy :roll:). I reckon that someone with some programming know-how should look into creating a Character WAD creator with a simple interface.

Don't ask me, I can only program in Python.

*gets a vision of Shuffle closing this thread and saying "make your own program"* ... That wasn't a good vision.

*Sigh* Let me look for it.
Edit: Found it.

Sumakima said:
Worst game I have ever played, hmm. I guess it would have to be "Shrek: FairyTale FreakDown" for the GBC. Many Reasons why.

1). Horrid controls.
2). No story line.
3). Atari style graphics.
4). LAG.
5). You fall through the ground for no reason.

The list goes on for miles.

Insert Name Here said:
Go to my profile, look at all of my posts...
Go to the last page and look at the message on the bottom.
That's my very first post.
*follows procedure on himself*

OK, my first post, exactly:
Sik said:
Hi. I'm Sik and I'm new here. My problem probably was already discussed, hovewer...

I'm downloaded SRB2 and, when I try to execute it, Windows locks-up. The game directly can't start. CTRL+ALT+DEL no functions because Windows will stoped.

What can I to do? I was tried execute it from folder, Desktop menu, Run command and DOS, but nothing... My System is the next:

• Windows 98SE
  • Pentium IV 2400+
  • 256MB RAM (32MB reserved for VRAM)
  • 40GB HD (30GB free)
  • Virtual memory enabled
  • DirectX 9.0c
  • Sound card SB16

Will SRB2 runs under Win98 or not?
Ugh :P Man, my grammar was even worse X_X

Orangelink said:
About two years ago, I was surfing Youtube, looking for good speedruns. I found a speedrun on SRB2, and I wondered
what game it was. I did a search, found the website, forums,etc. I then lurked on the forums for two years, and also Jman's.
Finally, I decided to join, today.
Here was mine. Thankfully, the lurking helped me get past my stage of internet stupidity.

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=135346#135346

Yeah, I didn't have a huge intro like some people did. Heck, my signature was a lot weirder when I joined than it is today. :o If I still remember, it mentioned something about the amount of people that have seen me playing SRB2 before I joined... yeah, for some odd reason, I wanted to be something I don't want to be today. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back