• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tycoon the Wasp WIP character WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update
waypastwasp2zk6.png

Getting closer, Light.

Wasps don't have that spikey hair thing Tycoon has on his head. And isn't the abdomen supposed to be like a seperate section to the body, like with real Wasps?

I think it would be a good idea to change the colour of those gloves to maybe black, or dark green, or maybe some other dark colour...

My idea of a Wasp looks a bit like those Wasp robots in Sonic SatAM that I remember seeing in the episode called "Heads or Tails". I think they were called Buzz bots, or something like that...

That's definately alot better than the OP. While it's true that wasps have three-segment bodies, this IS an anthropomorphic wasp, so it's not exactly necessary. Although it would be nice if it had a large bulky tail designed to look like a thorax.

Also mandibals, while not necessary, would definately look cool on there.

*repeatedly bands head against a wall*

Thorax... Not Abdomen...Thorax... Not abdomen!!

Mandibals are what I meant rather than more insect-like jaws, just like with thorax rather than abdomen... I can't believe I got it wrong...

Monster Iestyn said:
And a bit like Zim as well...
Yeah with the antenas. Glad this WAD's sprites have been altered but like Iestyn said, looks like Zim, espicially since Zim is green.
EDIT: You know what, it looks like Zim and Charmy combined. What's up with all these fusion looking WADs? (Including my unfinished Tailikku)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back