• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Terminal mountain beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Only for the final release. By the way, when is the June/July level design contest?

Noone downloads it without showing screenshots, but do what you want. Just noone will download without screenshots.

verifiaman said:
No way. Only for the final release. By the way, when is the June/July level design contest?
not happening this year. You're looking for the May/June or July/August contests.

We need screnshots! In Editing sections should be screenshots. You can don't post link, but you must post sceenshots.

EDIT: Ops, I've found BIG error in this post... Fixed ^_^ (i hope)

He means you may not want to post links to download? I'm not sure if you can not post a link... He's Ukrainian. His English is, well, functional.

Hetor said:
We need screnshots! In Editing sections should be screenshots. You can not post link, but you must post sceenshots.

...What?

Downloadable content is just as good, if not better, than screenshots. Though screenshots are highly recommended, they aren't required if there's some other form of evidence.

Positives:
+Some parts of the level had good platforming in it.
+You managed to have platforms over water. Most people don't do this.

Negatives:
-Cramped at the beginning. Make it more straight-forward, like a hallway.
-Some pits are hard to escape from. Some are just impossible. Make them more shallow, and add Springs.
-There is an acid texture on your wall.
-It needs more split paths. There aren't much here.

Dark Warrior said:
Hetor said:
We need screnshots! In Editing sections should be screenshots. You can not post link, but you must post sceenshots.

...What?

Downloadable content is just as good, if not better, than screenshots. Though screenshots are highly recommended, they aren't required if there's some other form of evidence.

I never downloading without screenshots. I don't know am I wasting my time or downloading a good thing without screenshots.

wait... Oh, my, gosh. You posted your Beta in your Skycore topic.

EDIT:
So I'll put my long thing of Critism here.

I said:
Problems
  • Eggman boxes= bad hazards
  • Hoards of all kinds of Crawlas, Skims, and Pop-up Turrets = not good hazards. Annoying? Yes.
  • AFALL1 anyone?
  • Too many rings concentrated in the same part. A light dashing person goes and Swoop, Rings Galore.
  • Graphics Replacement do not hide the fast that this level is horrid.

The only good part was the indoor part. The Slime and Obstacles were used properly.

Rating:
Thing placement 2/21
Sector Size 4/20
Difficulty 1/3
Sector Type usage 4/5
Gameplay 23/51:
Part A: 2/17
Part B: 16/17
Part C: 5/17

TOTAL
34/100

Things you need to see:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back